What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

But this one is not flying a CAS or a CAP mission, nor is it flying at a high altitude neither in the Pakistan air space....which only proves that when a high performance jet executes tight manoeuvres it generates mysterious milky-white cloudy-like white-smoky air-fumes also called vortex.
bro. i was just being a little naughty ... seeing you after a long time , i thought to have a slight fun with you just for celebrating your late re-arrival here on PDF ...

These are vortices, that being low pressure have a lower temperature, causing condensation of water vapors and thus appearing as "milky-white cloudy-like white smoky air-fumes" as you so eloquently put it.

These vortices are a good thing and a mark of good design. JF-17 has them as well. That is why it always appears as though it is wearing a 'dopatta' - looking like a deadly baji.

Being an aeronautical engineer, @Munir can tell you more about it.
so nice of you dear for your effort n time ...

Last edited:
The fight is on.....video grabs from 4 Vs 4 F-16 Engagement.
@Aeronaut @Oscar.

aik bhi foto na khula janab :(

Interesting screengrabs(if a little bland as the really interesting parts are cut out for security reasons :p:)

@Windjammer
Will be travelling to ISB next month, may meet up with the gentleman whose contact I showed you ;):angel:

Interesting screengrabs(if a little bland as the really interesting parts are cut out for security reasons :p:)

@Windjammer
Will be travelling to ISB next month, may meet up with the gentleman whose contact I showed you ;):angel:
@Oscar
Well you know the score...:-)
I believe you are in the US now....PM me your contact no as i can't seem to access the ''in box'' feature.
Now that meeting alone be worth a blank cheque. :cool:

@Oscar
Well you know the score...:-)
I believe you are in the US now....PM me your contact no as i can't seem to access the ''in box'' feature.
Now that meeting alone be worth a blank cheque. :cool:
Ill PM you the details of what is currently going on.

What F-16's carrying underneath? Jamming pod or a drop tank?

Back
Top Bottom