What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

During the Turkish airshow, when a PAF f-16 was performing, the comentator mentioned that half of the fleet has been upgraded, and that exact f-16 just went through the MLU.
The video is on youtube and other video hosting sites.

During that event I met the pilot that was going to evaluate the first three planes that were upgraded. I do not think we had that number of f16's ready.

During the Turkish airshow, when a PAF f-16 was performing, the comentator mentioned that half of the fleet has been upgraded, and that exact f-16 just went through the MLU.
The video is on youtube and other video hosting sites.
share link

share link

i watched the video on some turkish tv channel online, i can't find the link. That video had commentary by the same guy from Dubai air show. He mentioned that half of the fleet has been upgraded and this exact F-16 didn't have to travel far as it was the latest to went through the process.
I'm trying to find videos on YouTube and other sites with commentary, but no luck so far.

No he did not. He did mention that they didn't have tocome all the way from Pakistan, as they were already there for upgrades.

i watched the video on some turkish tv channel online, i can't find the link. That video had commentary by the same guy from Dubai air show. He mentioned that half of the fleet has been upgraded and this exact F-16 didn't have to travel far as it was the latest to went through the process.
I'm trying to find videos on YouTube and other sites with commentary, but no luck so far.

No he did not. He did mention that they didn't have tocome all the way from Pakistan, as they were already there for upgrades.

The guy who said that is a different guy. you're talking about this guy at 1:03:55
I'm talking about the guy at 1:05:01. He's the commentator, he mentioned that. Unfortunately his full commentary is not in this video.

I have heard so much wrong info from commentators... Specially on an air show. We know what the first batch was. And that was not half of the fleet.

GBU-10 & Sniper on PAF F-16C Block52+
1609579_272452286243550_1917057298_n.jpg

905331_251262758362503_957610506_o.jpg

1422373_250103748478404_778614810_n.jpg

Last edited:
Quote of the Day
He who sees first, lives longest. -- Unknown
Sir Fatman17.
Anymore news on further acquisitions of anymore F16s or is all quiet on the western front. I suspect it maybe the latter and the top brass is saving the paisas for either more input into JFT or relying on the begging bowl for more oldies for MLU. Input would be appreciated.
Araz

Sir Fatman17.
Anymore news on further acquisitions of anymore F16s or is all quiet on the western front. I suspect it maybe the latter and the top brass is saving the paisas for either more input into JFT or relying on the begging bowl for more oldies for MLU. Input would be appreciated.
Araz

the US pipeline is delayed due to OBL, Dr.Afridi, GLOC episodes. the monies are being held in abayence until things get normal. the US owes us 14 F-16's approved by Bush Admn.

the US pipeline is delayed due to OBL, Dr.Afridi, GLOC episodes. the monies are being held in abayence until things get normal. the US owes us 14 F-16's approved by Bush Admn.
Just posted by a member of pakdef.info arsalanus that PAF has bought 13 MLUed F16s from Jordan with 3k hours on them. Confirmation required. This has apparently been approved by uncle Sam. If you link it with the news about AMRAAMS and AIM9X sourced via Jordan it suddenly starts making sense. I have long said this is the way to go especially in times of resource constraints.

Back
Top Bottom