What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Thanks to people like this uploader, Squadron's internal videos hit internet. Their small attempt to get more likes/viewership creates trouble for the actual owners.:angry:

I agree with you besides the only thing I really liked in this video was the song which was a Pakistani song by a pakistani poet and sung by a pakistani singer..I hated the way they were showing off this f-16 in Disco lights as if they had created it themselves after spending so many years under military rules forget about general grwoth atleast we would have made some progress militarily and made such planes ourselves..It would have made everything in this video picture perfect once the american flag and people would have beeen excluded..

I agree with you besides the only thing I really liked in this video was the song which was a Pakistani song by a pakistani poet and sung by a pakistani singer..I hated the way they were showing off this f-16 in Disco lights as if they had created it themselves after spending so many years under military rules forget about general grwoth atleast we would have made some progress militarily and made such planes ourselves..It would have made everything in this video picture perfect once the american flag and people would have beeen excluded..
That "disco lights" scene is from the roll out ceremony of F-16 Block52 aircraft, organized by LM. PAC did similar work on JF-17 roll out ceremony held in Nov2009.

As far as the gora's involvement is concerned, this video is made in early2010 when JCB had these trainers stationed in the base.

Just watched Anadolu Kartalları/Anatolian Eagles. Pretty decent movie camouflaged as documentary or vice versa. The Turkish Air Force probably got a number of people signing up after this movie got released.

I heard that the US Navy actually had recruits outside movie theaters when Top Gun was realeased.

I must say that I was a lil' disappointed in the end when I saw flags of USA, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Spain & no Pakistan. But then again, PAF wasn't invited in Anatolian Eagle 2011.

Just watched Anadolu Kartalları/Anatolian Eagles. Pretty decent movie camouflaged as documentary or vice versa. The Turkish Air Force probably got a number of people signing up after this movie got released.

I heard that the US Navy actually had recruits outside movie theaters when Top Gun was realeased.

I must say that I was a lil' disappointed in the end when I saw flags of USA, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Spain & no Pakistan. But then again, PAF wasn't invited in Anatolian Eagle 2011.

In other words you can say that paf pilots didnt get wh***** in the movie -- if youve watched the movie , the turkish instructor asked the newbie hero pilot not to kill the visitors in the first minute & give them a chance to learn something from the turkish .... after which you saw a usaf pilot whining upon his defeat

I just finished re-editing the UAE Desert Falcons documentary from a couple of years back.

There is the Arabic version available on YouTube, but I was hoping to get the English version narrated by Michael 'Jester' Ironside.

I managed to get the English version of Mediafire, but (a) it was a p!ss-poor quality & (b) the file was in *.wmv format.

I just got the Arabic version off YouTube, & inserted the English audio on it via Adobe Premiere.

Final result has turned out pretty good. I'm thinking about putting it up on my YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may see active participation of atleast four F-16s with laser-guided and dumb bombs. Hi-Mark 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to people like this uploader, Squadron's internal videos hit internet. Their small attempt to get more likes/viewership creates trouble for the actual owners.:angry:
If you focus more critically on the video, most of the filming of PAF fighters has been carried out from american falcons (USAF insignia can be seen on wings of filming viper. Furthermore, all the internal and close shots are on USAF vipers (the person at 0.49 is an american,the training pilots on 2.26 appear to be Pakistanis, but when you see the tail of the aircraft they ride at 2:41, the insignia is that of USAF)

Aasman ko choomtay hain badalon ko cheer kar
Sarzameen e Pak h shaheen shahpar

270889_427077324003515_1706899821_n.jpg

That is so sexy... I can't think of any (sane) kid who didn't dream to actually fly an F-16 while growing up.

And us old school kids still do even the younger ones now but many of us hate to admit it cuz of the gora tension.

Back
Top Bottom