What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

You are surely getting **** hurt day by day, it is clouding your judgments. JF-17 pics with SD-10 is available on net you can surely see them to know JF-17 can fire SD-10 A. F-7PG can fire R-darter BVR which is made in Pakistan locally under the name of cresent moon or something like that. SInce you don't know a dime about what is going on in Pakistan, so you better shut your mouth or do a proper research before opening your mouth for farting. It makes you look less desperate than. Oy yes, 250 SD-10 A in pakistan inventory.

Talking about media, take your head out your back and read last month kanwa issue. PAF JF-17 director given a very detail outlook and tells which weapons are integrated and tested on JF-17 and SD-10 is one of them....

LEave him "he's just a kid or at lease acting like it now"

Hold ur horses dude, this claim came from Col Terrence Fornof's utube video, now if that is what u take it as the truth ,

-do u also take the fact that he mentioned about the same "rules" for USAF in Cope India's as true too??

-Do u also take the claim of SU-30 MKI (yes the God's gift to aviation) got its arse whooped by the USAF.. in red flag 08.. do u take that as true as well.... or are u having second thoughts like ur AF.. LOL!

-Finally can u prove that while Mig-21's wern't "detected" they were the one taking the shots at the F-15 C's??

Oh yes all the threats on indian TV's and IAF bragging about being ready and just waiting for green signals... no one said that did they... or is it more like ud wish this episode never happened....so that u wouldn't have to come here with excuses of political reasons... and all just cuz the IAF wanted to calm a little after PAF vowed a response....
Lemme refresh ur memory a little..
PAF vs IAF: Indian media - YouTube

And just like u, ur media forgets some thingies which PAF has eg in this video u have F-16 being totally forgotten...and ur sitting there claiming that PAF only has 18 BVR platforms...

-F-7 PG's
-Mirage with Rose upgrades
-40 odd JF-17's with SD-10's-
- 2-3 MLU upgraded aircrafts received or was it more... :girl_wacko:

U know dear we totally accept that... unlike certain some one that is stuck on a certain project for 30 odd years having radar from Israel, weapons from Russia and Israel, engine from USA , MFD's etc from France, laser pods from Israel and calling it

India's homemade .....:cheers:

Ur friend was the one who started all this conversation stating PAF only had 18 BVR platforms and then he was the one talking about indigenous as well...

I simply replied ...

it is nabil who asked to discuss the qulitative advantage ..... and darky just sharing his views...... but you gives keep bringing Russia,Israel so and so........ I find, not worth full to respond in this kinda arguments.... when he is talking his views or his points.... what the need to brag..... where the weapons came so n so......:tdown:

Numbers on paper or inventory sitting in hangars, wont do much to a IAF formation which may be outnumbered by a PAF formation in limited engagement. In today's day and age it's all about anticipating the opponents move and providing optimal resources. 700 IAF a/c wont fight 400 paf a/c to death.

There is one odd thing I find among few members who claim R77-AE to be inferior to Aim 120 and then in the same breath claim PL12/Sd10 to be comparable to aim 120 although it's based on R77 Rvv-Ae to begin with. funny
1-Just go to Janes Defence weekly, search for SD-10 and AGAT (The Manufacturer of Seekers for R-77). You should be able to know who funded AGAT for developing the seeker for latest R-77 AE-RVV? and more importantly, where this technology was first used.....
2-You guys keep yelling like Children that Every Chinese weapon has to be a copy of Russian equivalent. Chinese have become way much smarter than that, just a hint, here is an example for you
7373974504_8799243340_b.jpg

Their technology acquisitions range from local development centers to Europe and even in US. And this list is certainly not exhaustive since they continue to strive for more and more acquisitions.
So its better to get out of 90s mentality....

F-7PG--- You are yet to name the BVR missile it has... Pakistan as of now only have Aim120c5 BVR missile which can't be fired off F-7PG.
Mirage(whatever upgrade)-- Name the BVR.
JF-17---those 40 or 37 JF-17 doesn't fire BVR.. this you won't find in media...:lol:
I added 3/4 F-16 upgraded.

So where does the BVR force stands now ?

At ZERO!

you were wrong, even the 18 F-16 you mentioned cant fire BVR. HAPPY??

now relax and let us stay on topic. enough of this stupid discussion.

why don't you take out time and go check for yourself if F-7PG can fire or what Mirage (its not whatever, its ROSE I,II,III) upgrades can fire which missile? search with key words like Mirage+Rose upgrades+R-Darter, this will help!

@ abdulbarijan know it, they have looked for it, have searched it but wont ever admit it!
he have not a single proof to support what he is claiming so let us just ignore and continue with on topic discussion.
Leave it brother, its no use, we have discussed this time and time again but no use. they

All mirages and f7 have pulse doppler radar with atleast 30 km vs 5m^2 range only reconnaissance version of Mirage have no radar now. Rose are especially designed for Night operation or least built in targeting pods

I came on to this thread expexting to see a civilised discussion about the F16 in PAF AND WHETHER THE GOP and PAF should acquire more F16s or move onto J10 FC20 in light of recent USA V PAK tension.

INSTEAD

we have the OLD CHESTNUT of su30mki & USA red flag excercise and jft carrys SD10 proof etc etc.

WE GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES with the same garbage

Regardless of what anyways says re JFT or indeed FC20 .........

iF ANY INDIAN FIGHTER PILOT crosses the LOC those F16 pilots are the ones they respect and fear the most....

Great fighter the FALCON and ahead of its time in the the 1980s when it arrived

Yeah, the editing is kinda crap.

I was curious where they got the footage from 2:22 to 2:43 because I haven't seen much footage from Red Flag on YouTube.

The UAE Desert Falcon documentary from a couple of years back was awesome. They aired it in Arabic & English on Abu Dhabi TV. The English version was narrated by Michael 'Jester' Ironside.

Yeah, the editing is kinda crap.

I was curious where they got the footage from 2:22 to 2:43 because I haven't seen much footage from Red Flag on YouTube.

The UAE Desert Falcon documentary from a couple of years back was awesome. They aired it in Arabic & English on Abu Dhabi TV. The English version was narrated by Michael 'Jester' Ironside.

im pretty sure that footage is not from the Red Flag but from the trainng that PAF crew recieved for blk 52s.

Regardless of what anyways says re JFT or indeed FC20 .........

iF ANY INDIAN FIGHTER PILOT crosses the LOC those F16 pilots are the ones they respect and fear the most....

Great fighter the FALCON and ahead of its time in the the 1980s when it arrived
but soon they will start to fear from JF-17 and Fc-20 too.....
well surely f-16 was a master piece when it was introduced and still a master piece in beauty and shape .....

Back
Top Bottom