What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

It can't. If we try to remove chip, it will alarm US department signals via satellites. And I heard, if one chip take off, whole avionics systems will be damaged. There is no choice. :cry:

Pakistanis happy of Block 50 and MLUs--whoooo.... :partay:

You know, you put GPS in your car, the satellites can see your car movements where it go. The invisible advanced chip virus inside F-16 MLU and Block 50, US military know what you doing in real eyes and will shoot down easily if PAF dare to cross the line. :partay:

It is better to develop own avionics system by Pakistan itself.....long way to go.

You need drivers to run these avionics and chips which is Programming language. Pakistan is very expertise in this field, and you know our programmers used C++ language in JF17 with millions of codes and instructions. There are many programmers in Pakistan.. Yes Pakistan need expertise in hardware field specially with avionics system hardware components.

its a simple GPS device,usually every military aircraft has it. May be (i am not sure) US has access to it to record the aircraft movements and may be this is just another rumor like the kill switch ones

You need drivers to run these avionics and chips which is Programming language. Pakistan is very expertise in this field, and you know our programmers used C++ language in JF17 with millions of codes and instructions. There are many programmers in Pakistan.. Yes Pakistan need expertise in hardware field specially with avionics system hardware components.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is not a pirated copy of Windows that we are trying to crack here.

This is top level military stuff and reading and decoding it is nothing but difficult.

120201-F-ZZ999-0012.jpg

PAF MLU at Lajes.

Damn ... what the hell is this... Same old Wing tip rail ?????
This rail also changes in MLU. What is this man ?
i was keeping an eye on it since every new picture posted of MLU bird. then i thought that i could be wrong. but this one is giving a clear view.
Some one Shed some light plz.

I CANT BELIEVE IT
BREAKING NEWS :- PAKISTAN KO 14 PURANE AUR NAI(NEW) 18 TAYARE AMERICA SE MIL GAYE
NEWS FLASHING ON EXPRESS NEWS

By the contract agreements with US, you can't sell F-16s. Pakistan can't sell it. These F-16s have a chip inside to record activity movement.

Yes, Pakistan seek permission from US because F-16 is made in USA. Other countries sold old aging F-16s after US approved it.

you mean us can track our f16 what a relife so can tell indian even before we take off our pilots how can they fly in this junk

I CANT BELIEVE IT
BREAKING NEWS :- PAKISTAN KO 14 PURANE AUR NAI(NEW) 18 TAYARE AMERICA SE MIL GAYE
NEWS FLASHING ON EXPRESS NEWS

Got them or will receive them?'

yaar this is a clear fact US agreed to supply 14 surplus old F-16
and i heard tat there was an option for another 18.

they might have confused the agreement of more 18 F-16 with delivery

See? I told you all that Pakistan is indeed getting 18 more F-16Cs ;)
No one believed me and Think Tanks lashed me back. But, there you go!

BREAKING NEWS
1. F16 MAI AISI KOI CHEEZ NAHI JO AMERICAN JETS KO NISHANA BANANE SE ROK SAKAIN"RAO SULAIMAN
2. NEW F16 SE MULKI DIFA MAZBOOT HOGA"ASHFAQ KYANI

WOW THATS GREAT

COAS Gen Ashfaq Pervez Kayani said that restoration of NATO’S supply would be decided by Parliament.

While talking to the media in Jaccobabad, he said that this is wrong impression that Pakistani fighter jets are unable to hit the NATO plans.

He said that F-16 jets would be seldom used in war on terror, adding that restoration of NATO supply would be decided by the Parliament.
http://dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9NjUzMTQ=

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom