What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Simulators are great for new cadets trying to understand basic , but real flying is still important you can't teach the forces you feel in cockpit or G forces in simulator

A question is poping up in my head. Did Pak Government secretly signed CISMOA, that's why we are seeing AIM-120, JDAMS, And other high tech electronic equipment?

The conditions attached with PAF F-16's more or less represent conditions of CISMOA

A question is poping up in my head. Did Pak Government secretly signed CISMOA, that's why we are seeing AIM-120, JDAMS, And other high tech electronic equipments?
this was one of the reasons why india went on to European fighters instead f US fighters.but still there are no confirm reprots whether we signed it or not.

Santro
In the Indo Pak scenario with CMs with 700 KMs , and BM with CEPs of 10 m and ranges upto 1500 KMs, it is a mute point as to what is safe from enemy hands in case of a war.
Araz

When you move into BM's Araz.. you probably have crossed a threshold..
I had a whole discussion somewhere else as to how does one tell when a BM is carrying a conventional warhead.. or a nuke..
Best left for another thread .

full scale cockpit of Falcon C
F16C_FullPit.jpg

When you move into BM's Araz.. you probably have crossed a threshold..
I had a whole discussion somewhere else as to how does one tell when a BM is carrying a conventional warhead.. or a nuke..
Best left for another thread .

I would like to know again...giv me a link please

What's CISMOA??
The Communication Interoperability and Security Memorandum of Agreement or “CISMoA” is another facet of bureaucratic and sometimes political attributes of doing business and allying with the United States. The CISMoA should not be confused with the EULA which is a totally different agreement covering the use of systems purchased. The CISMoA provides guidance on how the systems will function with other systems. The CISMoA however, can be abused as an agreement and become an extension of /or a replacement for a EULA which can defeat the entire purpose of any cooperation and the purpose of the CISMoA.
if you need more details, you can visit:
8ak - Indian Defence News

regards!

L-3 Link awarded contract to provide F-16 ATDs to PAF

August 12, 2011 (by Rick Oyler) - L-3 Link Simulation & Training (L-3 Link) announced on 8th August that it has been awarded a contract to build and deliver two F-16C block 52 Aircrew Training Devices (ATDs) to the Pakistan Air Force (PAF).

Both simulators, scheduled for delivery in 2013, will be installed and networked at the PAF's Shahbaz Air Base.

"These F-16C block 52 Aircrew Training Devices will be built on proven and cost-effective common hardware and software designs that will enable L-3 Link to deliver a solution tailored to meet Pakistan Air Force training requirements," said Leonard Genna, president of L-3 Link. "These high-fidelity devices will enable a significant percentage of F-16 pilot training to be conducted through the use of simulation."

The PAF's F-16C Block 52 ATDs will support new pilot, pilot conversion and advanced skills training. Pilots will be able to practice takeoffs and landings, low-level flight and emergency procedures. In support of more advanced skills training, F-16 pilots will be able to acquire and identify targets while accurately delivering a wide range of ordnance during simulated air-to-air and air-to-ground missions.

Each F-16C Block 52 ATD will be integrated with L-3 Link's SimuSphere® HD 18-facet visual system display, which will provide pilots with a 360-degree field-of-view. The simulators also will feature high-definition databases and image generation systems to create highly realistic and relevant training environments. Both F-16 ATDs will incorporate L-3 Link's simulated Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System, enabling pilots to practice control of aircraft targeting systems and sensors. Day and night vision goggle training will be conducted over a geo-specific visual system database of Pakistan.

The two F-16C Block 52 ATDs will be supported by one mission support system. Each simulator will also have a dedicated instructor/operator station.

L-3 Link is the leading provider of F-16 simulators worldwide. Since the 1970s, the company has delivered approximately 140 F-16 training devices in support of the U.S. Air Force, Air National Guard and 10 foreign nations.

http://www.f-16.net/news_article4408.html

Back
Top Bottom