What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

f-16d_jun28.jpg

well this pic shows that they have............................

f-16d_jun28.jpg

well this pic shows that they have............................

Sorry but is is a CG and not a real pic. They will get them but we need to see how the USA handles the case with the so called diplomatic consultant that shot two motorcyclist in the back and called it a robbery.

pakistan doesnt have cft fitted f-16's

PAF have block 52+ so CFT's are necessary part of blk 52+ untill PAF itself rejects it.

I f we have not seen CFT's it doesnot mean that we don't have them .we will surely see them in future

Here is a energy maneuverability diagram for the F-16 Block 52. The graphic is easy to interpret, and highlights the F-16 Block 52's sweet spot at zero drag index (no external stores).

Blk52-EM-SL_DI0_2000fuel.jpg

Interesting news coming out form Munir

According to latest info PAF is going to visit turkey with k8, f16 and jf17. I am looking forward to june! Certainly if they are doing the jf17 display...

I just checked it here. According to one of the best sites in the world it is indeed true. Here copy paste from that forum. Do not know whether it is ok to link the sites.

>>>Hello everybody,

Sorry to keep you waiting for a while, but please understand that it's the first time we'll have real spotterdays in Turkiye and we do our very best to create some fantastic arrangements for all our guests.

We have taken all ideas & suggestions send to us in account and for sure you will be very happy with the result.

In this post I am pleased to give you a first update on participants;

Turkish Airforce:

As mentioned before all types of the large inventory will be present at Izmir. There will be a lot of T-37 & T-38 action as well, as I understood this was high on the wishlist of many spotters. You will see some of the brand new aircraft such as the KT-1 and Boeing Wedgetail.

USA:
Thunderbirds

Poland:
Orlik Team ( 9 x PZL-130 )

Croatia:
Wings of Storm ( 6 x PC-9 )

United Kingdom:
Red Arrows

Romania:
C-27, 2x IAR-99

Slovakia:
An-26, Mig-29

Pakistan:
F-16, K-8, JF-17

More updates will follow after the EAC convention in two weeks.

Greetz, Eric

^ but who is munir ?

He is an informative person. Same guy along with Eagle Hannan who provided info regarding jf-17 block 2 which i posted in one of my threads named "Tracking jf-17 information post Zuhai Airshow"

The Chinese have SU30MK2 in their inventory but did not buy a lot of them because they are the basis for their domestic built J11 variants. The base J11 they have is based on the SU27SK. For the J11B, it is still the SU27 airframe but with redesigned cockpit and other advancements such as avionics and active radar guided SMRAAM and MRAAM missiles borrowed from the SU30MK's. J11B can also engage up to 6 targets and has a similar engine to the Russian AL31F except it is made in China. The only thing that is missing is TVC I believe, which may be added to J11B "block 2".
Anyone with better information please do not hesitate to clarify for us, shukria.
Dear Kharian Beast,
In flying and capability J 11 is gud, I agree, but the problem it has with its Engines.. It has a very short life, more over current engines (whether they are enough capapble) to power such a hughe plan??
Regards

Mani - It means JF-17s would be part of this year's Anatolian Eagle - good going. !

PAFFalcons-March11-large.jpg

BUSY DAY AT SARGODHA: The sketch shows an Airman signalling an F-16 from No. 9 squadron ready to take-off.

PAFFalcons-May11-large.jpg

F-16 LEAVES FOR RED FLAG: PAF F-16s from the No. 9 squadron leave for Red Flag Exercise 2010 at Nellis AFB Nevada USA.

Back
Top Bottom