What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Why pakistan is accepting old model of F-16 from USA?

LHM already said that F-16 IN which they are offering to india is far more capable then PAF f-16. and this F-16 can stand up properly against Su-30 mki.

But india is already have more then 100 advance Su30mki and till 2015 more then 250 Su-30mki:woot:

u need to buy some thing more capable then Old models of F-16:coffee:

Why pakistan is accepting old model of F-16 from USA?

LHM already said that F-16 IN which they are offering to india is far more capable then PAF f-16. and this F-16 can stand up properly against Su-30 mki.

But india is already have more then 100 advance Su30mki and till 2015 more then 250 Su-30mki:woot:

u need to buy some thing more capable then Old models of F-16:coffee:
wait for J-10B,F-16 BLOCK 52 AND JF-17 BLOCK III
they can easily match your MRCA and SU-30MKI

wait for J-10B,F-16 BLOCK 52 AND JF-17 BLOCK III
they can easily match your MRCA and SU-30MKI

USA already offered us Block 60 of F-16.
And about your cheap made in china junk..... first have a block -2 of it, but wait france already said NO to you:cheesy:
And about j-10b please see that from which they copy( BED COPY) it, we already use better then original of J-10B:cheesy:

And till you update your old junk then we will already start operating PAKFA:woot:

Think about it:pop:

USA already offered us Block 60 of F-16.
And about your cheap made in china junk..... first have a block -2 of it, but wait france already said NO to you:cheesy:
And about j-10b please see that from which they copy( BED COPY) it, we already use better then original of J-10B:cheesy:

And till you update your old junk then we will already start operating PAKFA:woot:

Think about it:pop:

Learn to talk to senior members, man.. Dont say stuff which is illogical and dosent have any pint behind them. btw, what he said, i agree with him. If u disagree, please bring ur logical aurguments to support ur answer to his post.

Guys the best way to deal with him is to ignore him completely. Interestingly the serial Nos should have told you these were not the Block 15s that we originally got. Most of the serial Nos are 92s which means they were made in 1992, when we had already been embargoed. Therefore they could only have been our OCUs.
Araz

Guys the best way to deal with him is to ignore him completely. Interestingly the serial Nos should have told you these were not the Block 15s that we originally got. Most of the serial Nos are 92s which means they were made in 1992, when we had already been embargoed. Therefore they could only have been our OCUs.
Araz

Come on Araz,

the best fighter and ground attack plane is f-16 right?

Now USA offering us Block 60 of F-16IN, which they admited that it's FAR more supperior then any thing we are giveing to pakistan.

And ya F-16IN is not the best fighter in Indian MRCA, F-18,EF, Rafeal is more advance then F-16IN. so we are going to end up with far more supperiour any thing u have and in large no 124 or even 200. and we are going to have full TOT of that........... just image the senario...

And ya forgot to mention from 2016 onwards we are going to have full TOT of PAKFA:coffee:

That's why my poin is that USA is not going to Offer you TOT of Even Block 50 of F-16(Which is old model), so you should go for more advance fighter then F-16.

And please don't tell that i am trolling........... i have just point out some HARD facts.:)

Come on Araz,

the best fighter and ground attack plane is f-16 right?

Now USA offering us Block 60 of F-16IN, which they admited that it's FAR more supperior then any thing we are giveing to pakistan.

And ya F-16IN is not the best fighter in Indian MRCA, F-18,EF, Rafeal is more advance then F-16IN. so we are going to end up with far more supperiour any thing u have and in large no 124 or even 200. and we are going to have full TOT of that........... just image the senario...
And ya forgot to mention from 2016 onwards we are going to have full TOT of PAKFA:coffee:

That's why my poin is that USA is not going to Offer you TOT of Even Block 50 of F-16(Which is old model), so you should go for more advance fighter then F-16.

And please don't tell that i am trolling........... i have just point out some HARD facts.:)

Lol Money talks just few years back PAF was wanting to buy rafaels....About offering us TOT sunny if we bring billions$4 on the table i bet uncle Sam will offer us his little daughter just like frenchies or other europeans.
And yeah dont worry we will see the same economic bliss we had till 2007 (One of the fastest even india was behind).
Economic bliss and economic downfall never remain.
Things change....And we have been hearing about ur mrca since almost a decade now....when will u even go ahead?
Or are u waiting for us to go ahead with our much rumoured 150 FC-20 deal?
About Pak-fa im sorry but since almost 6 decades ur trying ur level best to make a simple jet but are u even near the induction????
Speaks volume.

Lol Money talks just few years back PAF was wanting to buy rafaels....About offering us TOT sunny if we bring billions$4 on the table i bet uncle Sam will offer us his little daughter just like frenchies or other europeans.
And yeah dont worry we will see the same economic bliss we had till 2007 (One of the fastest even india was behind).
Economic bliss and economic downfall never remain.
Things change....And we have been hearing about ur mrca since almost a decade now....when will u even go ahead?
Or are u waiting for us to go ahead with our much rumoured 150 FC-20 deal?
About Pak-fa im sorry but since almost 6 decades ur trying ur level best to make a simple jet but are u even near the induction????
Speaks volume.

you don't know any thing about Economics... Do you?

Ur current GDP is now about 400 BN $
Our around 1400 BN $(India is 12th largest in world)

So your 10% groth is about 40 BN $ year
And Our 5% groth is about 70 Bn $ year.

Now i hope you got the point......

and ya no one is going to give you State of the art technology because every one know that after few years china will start manufaturing BAD COPY of same;)

and see the effact of the MRCA compitition.... German scape your tander of Subs, and France Scape you JF-17 upgradation:whistle:

and ya USA(So call your best friend in past) is giveing you old f-16(Block 50) and offering us Block-60:azn:

Back
Top Bottom