What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

They don’t exist - at least not in the sense of this - in the F-16 AM/BMs Pakistan has. In their case it is locked in IFF that will not target American aircraft unless simply not powered on.
The F-16C/Ds are another matter and their systems(because of their extremely advanced nature) can be reduced in effectiveness via particular transmissions based on OEM kit or by mission module.

Pity for those that buy the F-35 thinking they can ever use it against American interests - we can shut that baby off to fall from the sky if we want to.
And to think that these only exist in American aircraft. I know an Emirati Mirage 2000 pilot who evaluated the Rafale program for over 5 years. One of the primary delays was due to the equivalent of "kill switches" placed by the French in their export versions of the aircraft.

And to think that these only exist in American aircraft. I know an Emirati Mirage 2000 pilot who evaluated the Rafale program for over 5 years. One of the primary delays was due to the equivalent of "kill switches" placed by the French in their export versions of the aircraft.
Then I guess going forward the west will have trouble selling weapons

FB_IMG_1672581956111.jpg

Hi,

The 'shortly' target is about 5 years from now---.
We can also add the geo-fencing function. People are extremely naive to think that there are no back door entrances and/or kill switches on anything provided by the Empire (new or old).

The Chinese probably also have the same in our J-10Cs and JF-17s.

Is this DCS?

The Chinese probably also have the same in our J-10Cs and JF-17s.

Is this DCS?
I doubt it. China and Pakistan has a common enemy. Jf17 is primarily owned by Pakistan with 58% share if I am correct

AM/BM are upgraded ones in the same timeline of Block 52+, wouldn't the software upgrades, OEM kit or module allow an external interference ?

Hi,

I believe the share now is100% pakistan's after china decided to pursue the J-10's---.

The program started with 50-50% shares on ownership and no official news came that it ever changed later. The 58% figure was about airframe manufacturing and that may have gone higher by now. A kill switch in F-16s, Rafales, F-35s (most likely) is possible. For Jf-17s its not possible since PAF is co-owner and secondly the aircraft is manufactured here and if ever PAC found out such thing it would be devastating for relationship and shatter the trust. Why would china ever do that. Makes zero sense.

The program started with 50-50% shares on ownership and no official news came that it ever changed later. The 58% figure was about airframe manufacturing and that may have gone higher by now. A kill switch in F-16s, Rafales, F-35s (most likely) is possible. For Jf-17s its not possible since PAF is co-owner and secondly the aircraft is manufactured here and if ever PAC found out such thing it would be devastating for relationship and shatter the trust. Why would china ever do that. Makes zero sense.
Hi,

Any & every machine that has a DATA LINK options will have PEROFRMANCE ADJUSTMENT / PERFORMANCE CONTROL ( kill switch ) ability---.

In the early 2000---the US was working on enemy or otherwise bvr missiles that are guided thru data link---to break into the ECU electronically ---take control of the missile in flight and re-direct the missile back at the enemy---.

Sounds far fetched---doesn't it---but when it happens---that will be an oh sh-it moment---.

Just remember to tell your children who told you that---.

As for the JF17---it is all Paf's now---.

Back
Top Bottom