What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

That's honestly a question? Read up on Feb events. Read up on a whole squadron of the IAF refusing to fly against the PAF and read up on their Mirgae-2000's calling "technical failures" in radars when asked to get into combat with the PAF. It's this loadout that scares them. Not the picture of an F-16. And if you are about to troll the thread, I'd suggest you don't do that.
i am not trolling ,,, but with current situation of the country, total neglect of local people wishes, these toys are only toys and will not matter in real terms. the IAF squadron refusing to fight is expected, noting new. specially when they have equal or inferior technology they run with the tail in between. my point is, all these military equipment needs [beside training] , economy, and political stability as well as political will. and currently we lack it all .

i am not trolling ,,, but with current situation of the country, total neglect of local people wishes, these toys are only toys and will not matter in real terms. the IAF squadron refusing to fight is expected, noting new. specially when they have equal or inferior technology they run with the tail in between. my point is, all these military equipment needs [beside training] , economy, and political stability as well as political will. and currently we lack it all .y

So what was the issue behind messaging me when you are repeating what I stated? And yet, you questioned my post by saying "why and how so? This threads name if "F-16 Discussion", not politics, economy or other b.s. Why don't you open a separate thread for all that?

So what was the issue behind messaging me when you are repeating what I stated? And yet, you questioned my post by saying "why and how so? This threads name if "F-16 Discussion", not politics, economy or other b.s. Why don't you open a separate thread for all that?
I think the objection of the IAF pilots stemmed as much from the prevailing air environment with comprehensive jamming as well as inferior equipment. Going up in that environment would hace been suicidal. I dont think we should blame them. The failure lies with the IAF in the delays in their upgrade plans and the babus who are more interested in backhanders than fulfilling the needs of the forces. They were employed to fight not to become fodder for enemy forces.
A

FB_IMG_1671886979574.jpg

I think the objection of the IAF pilots stemmed as much from the prevailing air environment with comprehensive jamming as well as inferior equipment. Going up in that environment would hace been suicidal. I dont think we should blame them. The failure lies with the IAF in the delays in their upgrade plans and the babus who are more interested in backhanders than fulfilling the needs of the forces. They were employed to fight not to become fodder for enemy forces.
A
i agree to it but i think it must be added that IAF did not expect PAF would give them surprise this huge.

had they knew and if it is true that pilots were reluctant to throw themselves in such dense environment in operation SR, there would not be a Balakot strike or they planned it better and hence may be hit the targets.

Hi,

For those fools who do not believe in KILL SWITCHES---they are coming into all US vehicles shortly---.

.According to an article written by former U.S. Representative Bob Barr, hidden away in the recently passed infrastructure bill, the very one I warned before would negatively impact drivers across the country if it were to pass, is a measure to install vehicle kill switches into every new car, truck, and SUV sold in this country. The regulation likely won’t be enforced for five years, so maybe there’s time to do something about this.

Hi,

For those fools who do not believe in KILL SWITCHES---they are coming into all US vehicles shortly---.

.According to an article written by former U.S. Representative Bob Barr, hidden away in the recently passed infrastructure bill, the very one I warned before would negatively impact drivers across the country if it were to pass, is a measure to install vehicle kill switches into every new car, truck, and SUV sold in this country. The regulation likely won’t be enforced for five years, so maybe there’s time to do something about this.
They don’t exist - at least not in the sense of this - in the F-16 AM/BMs Pakistan has. In their case it is locked in IFF that will not target American aircraft unless simply not powered on.
The F-16C/Ds are another matter and their systems(because of their extremely advanced nature) can be reduced in effectiveness via particular transmissions based on OEM kit or by mission module.

Pity for those that buy the F-35 thinking they can ever use it against American interests - we can shut that baby off to fall from the sky if we want to.

They don’t exist - at least not in the sense of this - in the F-16 AM/BMs Pakistan has. In their case it is locked in IFF that will not target American aircraft unless simply not powered on.
The F-16C/Ds are another matter and their systems(because of their extremely advanced nature) can be reduced in effectiveness via particular transmissions based on OEM kit or by mission module.

Pity for those that buy the F-35 thinking they can ever use it against American interests - we can shut that baby off to fall from the sky if we want to.

Either way, the effectiveness of the weapon is reduced. So let's call it something else rather than "kill switch," as the word "kill" gets more attention than a poster is trying to convey.

Hi,

Hi,

The 'shortly' target is about 5 years from now---.

As people realise this what do u think is the future of American defence sales?

Ummmm nice own goal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom