What's new

Pakistan exempts taxes on import of solar panels

There is mentioning and the there is the Indian version praising :tsk:

Whats wrong if he praises kejriwal??
U are being brazenly anti indian now.Although none likes kejriwal in india now

Now I see why everyone in Bollywood dances :agree:

U haven't seen one good hindi movie it seems.
U can always ask for advice.:devil:

Whats wrong if he praises kejriwal??
U are being brazenly anti indian now.Although none likes kejriwal in india now
We are more advanced and hated him from the beginning... India copied us :coffee:

U haven't seen one good hindi movie it seems.
U can always ask for advice.:devil:
Lately its all about girls and how much they are willing to show :fie:

Look reading through this thread some things need to be pointed out.
1)This is cheaper for the government to do rather then actually give electricity to people because of our current fuel mix
2) as for imports i think importing fuel is not cheap either and with our shortage any electricity saved is not wasted but utilized by industry
3)Local manufacturers should be able to compete with importers because importers have to import products which is not cheap with the size and delicacy involved in moving panels
4)with the UPS heat losses and efficiency rates if even the basic functions are fulfilled by solar energy then that electricity

As the market will increase competition will increase and one can always order solar panels themselves and save the whole hassle now that they are tax free...

and the jealousy only looks nice when left on the other side...

"Jealousy" is when something of personal value is taken from you by some one else, "Envy" is when some one has things that you can not have. Both of which is not true here. Actually, it is more desirable to India that Pakistani local industries collapse and she becomes more and more dependent on outside support to sustain. Country relationships can change in a day, not the manufacturing capability of a nation...

"Jealousy" is when something of personal value is taken from you by some one else, "Envy" is when some one has things that you can not have. Both of which is not true here. Actually, it is more desirable to India that Pakistani local industries collapse and she becomes more and more dependent on outside support to sustain. Country relationships can change in a day, not the manufacturing capability of a nation...
Thank you Mr. Dictionary ....Many DESI use it interchangeably I remember I fixed someone's "jealousy" and gave me a paragraph about how it is used interchangeably! :unsure:

Yea we know what is desirable to India....Hence the keep it within your borders :tup:

Thank you Mr. Dictionary ....Many DESI use it interchangeably I remember I fixed someone's "jealousy" and gave me a paragraph about how it is used interchangeably! :unsure:

Yea we know what is desirable to India....Hence the keep it within your borders :tup:
I am not asking for tax exemption roll-back. I don't know how to conceal my happiness.... I was just wondering whether it is a Christmas gift to China or US (US took us to WB for imposing additional import tax on solar panels)

This will help Pakistan with it's Solar Mission.Chinese companies are investing money and resources,so it didn't made sense that you tax them to bring in the most important bit of the whole investment.

you couldn't be more wrong.

5 lakh worth of panels would power your whole house.

in the usa its just outrageously expensive... in pakistan its cheap.
renewable energy is a fraud in america just like the healthcare system.

samething i was thinking, its a bad move....

Akhter Solar PLC
SaraSolar
just 2 manufacturers i found real quick
Silicon CPV plc’s range of quality flat-plate PV modules is manufactured at the Company’s state-of-the-art production facility in Pakistan. The modules utilize High efficiency Polycrystalline and Monocrystalline Silicon Cells from UK with energy conversion efficiency of up to 19%.
Sara Solar is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sara Corporation and has the aim to give optimal solar solutions nationwide. The company is the pioneer of photovoltaic module manufacturing in Pakistan. Sara Solar is the most reliable supplier for solar power projects with an annual Solar Module production capacity 30 Megawatts.

We produce PV modules (Mono and Poly Crystalline) in Pakistan which use components imported from international manufacturers and assembled in our production facilities.

They all manufacture modules while the cells are imported.

well i am talking about the ones i have seen, ones are for heating water, but the ones of making electricity are mainly used as a substitute for the U.P.S

i have solar panels installed on my house
and it give electricity to whole house
and yes if you want to run heavy appliances on solar energy you need more solar panels

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom