What's new

Pakistan exempts taxes on import of solar panels

Not caste, but tribe.
That's diff between Pak and Ind
quoting me and repeating what I said is really annoying! You were supposed to quote him and tell him the difference I pointed out that WE ARE DIFFERENT! Man wake up already or if it is past your bed time go to sleep!

Modi is temporary phase. Just a bigger version of Kejarwal.

Modi's too is emotional politics.

In the long run politics will be " based on whether candidate is bhatti,cheema,khokhar,sheikh,rajput ,chaudhary etc etc."

And its OK.

Nope.........please follow what changes have been ushered in india in last 6 months.He had the experience of ruling a state for 10 years and it shows.

As for caste and all ,,its not ok

Keep claiming what u want but behavior is more or less same.And it will remain so.
I am calm...I am exertive and dont sway easily on my opinion
It is not exactly the same....

Yes maybe in the rural areas this is the case...that they will vote for whom their parents have been voting....but not in urban areas....There no matter how educated very few know the meaning of people's power!

quoting me and repeating what I said is really annoying! You were supposed to quote him and tell him the difference I pointed out that WE ARE DIFFERENT! Man wake up already or if it is past your bed time go to sleep!

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

I am calm...I am exertive and dont sway easily on my opinion
It is not exactly the same....

Yes maybe in the rural areas this is the case...that they will vote for whom their parents have been voting....but not in urban areas....There no matter how educated very few know the meaning of people's power!

People's power is voting and not doing dharnas in front of supreme court and taking over buildings.

Nope.........please follow what changes have been ushered in india in last 6 months.He had the experience of ruling a state for 10 years and it shows.

As for caste and all ,,its not ok
Good for India keep it on that side of the border

Early Christmas gift to China?
and the jealousy only looks nice when left on the other side...

I dont know what our taxing or exempting taxes from solar panels has to do with India ....

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

People's power is voting and not doing dharnas in front of supreme court and taking over buildings.
Dharnas are essential learning grounds...

Otherwise sheep will remain in trans!

Dharnas are essential learning grounds...

Otherwise sheep will remain in trans!

This is what Altaf Hussain mota chor did to my city.

This is what Paagal Khan is doing to the whole damned Punjab nay whole damned Pakistan.

Dharnas

shutdowns

Urdu speakers of Karachi lost big times during the reign of king Altafu
Punjabis and Pashutn? Well it is your turn now, to be destroyed by King intishar khan

This is what Paagal Khan is doing to the whole damned Punjab nay whole damned Pakistan.

Dharnas

shutdowns

Punjabis and Pashutn? Well it is your turn now, to be destroyed by King intishar khan

kEJRIWAL TRIED THE SAME SHIT IN DELHI LAST YEAR

Imran khan is merely copying him.

Dharnas

shutdowns

Good to know negativeness still shines bright in you

And best of luck with ur babbar sher too:P

Damn u are an anarchist:o::o::o:
Ya coz I am tired of whatever shit that has been repeating like a broken radio!

Imran khan is merely copying him.
Not everyone looks up at India :tsk:

nd kejriwal wasnt the first and only...wonder who he was copying ;)

[/QUOTE]
he-man, post: 6523919, member: 149070"]If even 10-15% of people start paying taxes and >50% electricity bills ,the problem will be solved for pakistan.
Are they doing it??hell no
Are they gonna do it when imran khan comes??hell no.

So how exactly will u finance projects without money??[/QUOTE]
you sir are a pessimist.
Imran khan is merely copying him. [
/QUOTE]
imran khan doesnt need to copy him,he's been saying the same stuff since 10 years,he just got popular now

Ya coz I am tired of whatever shit that has been repeating like a broken radio!
aapko-chahiye-hamdard-ka-tonic-cinkara.png

http://www.hamdard.in/products.php?...3&cat=2&cN=Consumer Health (OTC)#.VIdRYcmgPIU

Not everyone looks up at India :tsk:

nd kejriwal wasnt the first and only...wonder who he was copying

Stop seeing everything in india vs pakistan perspective and focus on topic at hand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom