What's new

Pakistan ‘epicentre’ for global terrorism: Mike Mullen

have u forgotten india?:disagree::disagree:

No no, we remember India, as the chief sponsor of terrorism in Afghanistan against Pakistan.

We remember India as the hegemonic power, trying to bulley the region.

Indian suffering, is like a teenage girl in her mood swings,
A lot of Blah Blah, and very little substance.

And we give a xxxx about Pakistan suffering? lol Pakistan the biggest sponsers of jihad just ask Cameron, German PM or even biden the whole world knows most of the terror events in west is linked to Pakistan

And we give a xxxx about Pakistan suffering? lol Pakistan the biggest sponsers of jihad just ask Cameron, German PM or even biden the whole world knows most of the terror events in west is linked to Pakistan

...and who give a xxxx about Cameron, German PM or even Biden. We have thrown away Ruskies and will repeat it again throwing out the whole invaders out of this region.

Pakistan created the monster along with CIA during the Afgan- Soviet war, later they supported the jihad in Kashmir in the 1990's but now they biting Pakistan's *** after musharraf banned some of them who went rogue everyday there is bomb blast or some attack on Pakistani army even yesterday 17 died and today 4 policemen lost their lives

...and who give a xxxx about Cameron, German PM or even Biden. We have thrown away Ruskies and will repeat it again throwing out the whole invaders out of this region.

Good luck to you but I dont think Afgani people want Pakistan to keep on exploiting them i think they are sick of ISI and its agenda

lol....... with the help of CIA only u did that. You cannot able to throw the terrorists from the soil of pakistan and you are talking about other country ?? You are seeing the repercussions of what u did with russians... you created a frankeistein monster.. who is back to haunt you.

all i can say is temperatures are changing!
America has been a big failure in Afghanistan and they are to blame it for themselves...remember Hamid gul warning to american when they turned their back on Afghanistan and refused to provide the economic rebuilding they promised post war..if you cheat someone it will always come back to haunt..all the money and lives wasted in war could have been saved if rebuilding efforts and funding was provided post soviet-afghan war. Not only it betrayed the pro-US faction but killed the cause of going to war with communism and made them look bad among their own country men!

America is getting ready to impart full blame for their many failures in Afghanistan on Pakistan. They can't lose face in front of their public and Pakistan makes an easy scapegoat for their ills. All they're doing right now is giving some history, some previous statements, so that the idea of Pakistan being a problem and a centre for terrorism is already in the minds of the people before full blame is laid at Pakistan's doorstep.

Well, you guys can say whatever against Mr.Mullen over here but he is more authentic source than you.Unfortunately your claims not going to justify all Pakistan's actions and no other nation going to support your claims.If you are thinking otherwise please provide me some news from an outer source that they are also supporting you.

Last edited:
and America is the epicentre of global chaos.

The more they follow their policies, the more chaos there will be in the world.

NO
Pakistan is one country, whose mindset and unique expertise at such war, all of these countries have yet not been able to defeat.

On the contrary, as facts on ground speak, all of them combined are getting a beating.

Btw, imagine if Pakistan can terrorize the west like you mentioned in your post, how nice would it be if we can FOCUS on Hindustan alone.

NO
Pakistan is one country, whose mindset and unique expertise at such war, all of these countries have yet not been able to defeat.

On the contrary, as facts on ground speak, all of them combined are getting a beating.

Btw, imagine if Pakistan can terrorize the west like you mentioned in your post, how nice would it be if we can FOCUS on Hindustan alone.

No one can stop terrorism entirely 1 or 2 will always get through if you catch one today next time you might not be so lucky thats why this WOT is going to be forever I can't see US leaving Afganistan just like that they will subcontract this war like they are doing in Iraq I would not be suprised if next they open up new fronts on the WOT such as in Yeman.

America is getting ready to impart full blame for their many failures in Afghanistan on Pakistan. They can't lose face in front of their public and Pakistan makes an easy scapegoat for their ills. All they're doing right now is giving some history, some previous statements, so that the idea of Pakistan being a problem and a centre for terrorism is already in the minds of the people before full blame is laid at Pakistan's doorstep.

It is definitely an interesting angle to look at the news. Americans have a lot of pride and no matter if they win or loose or if the end result remains inconclusive, they still will claim victory.
The fact of the matter is that in today's time, Pakistan is indeed a haven for these terrorists. Do you seriously believe that once NATO leaves Afghanistan, everyone will drop their weapons and get back to normal lives? I doubt so.

Whatever may have lead to this situation, but at this time this is the ground reality and you guys need to tackle it head on.

Same things applied to India too

Remember

Srilanka, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, China, Burma, Nepal....Ummmmmm any neighbours left ......UMmmmmmmm Nop

Other than Pakistan (surprise), none of our neighbors complain, however 3 out of 4 pakistans neighbors say pakistan should stop their terrorism factory.

Not to mention the rest of the world.

However, live in denial and read my signature.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom