What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

For one lnb you should have rotating dish or you should have two dishes. I have three dishes all are facing west. Now stop derailing thread
U can set dish in what ever direction u want without a rotating dish , I do it manually .

The strongest candidate of PMLN in KPK is all set to loosing tomorrow by a big margin.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Crying of Champoooos here is so obvious ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Asafandyar Wali is all set to lose big time, even worse than PMLN candidate Amir Muqaam, lol.

It's too early to say what the results will be, hopefully the rigging will be minimal, if the elections are clean, PTI will definitely win by a big margin, champoo of ummat is in full swing to spread his crap propaganda to convince PDF that Godfather league is the saviour of Pakistan, sorry champ Godfather league and pee pee pee time is up, time for a change.

Another incident caught in Sindh ? how many just boxes/rigging might have not caught ...... PPP rigging machinary in full swing....where is that @$$hole Raza Rabbanni now

I have posted many rigging incidents by pmln and ppp and has made a thread on it.I am updating it as i find more news about rigging

ye nae baaz aa saktay

Election Rigging 2018

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/election-rigging-2018.569038/

ooooooooooohhh
Messiah of Democracy
Mahdi al Jamhooriyat

wesay iss baar Rabbani sb nay roo k nahe dikhaya

dramay mayn kuch gurr dal jata

wesay iss baar Rabbani sb nay roo k nahe dikhaya

dramay mayn kuch gurr dal jata

naam na le bhai...kisi ghaar se nikal ayega apni chooti sambhalay or roega galay phaar phaar kar
Sri Devi ka career barbaad kardiya usne apni acting se.

Back
Top Bottom