What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

Imran Khan concluded his campaign in Lahore with 60th Jalsa of his Elections 2018 Campaign Tsunami. 60 Jalsas by Imran Khan himself is an extra ordinary feat of political campaigning, stamina and courage in the face of extreme threats to his safety and security, Bravo!!!

@Arsalan @Zibago @BHarwana @PakSword @Farah Sohail @moon_light @Verve @Path-Finder @Verve @El_Swordsmen @El Sidd @WaLeEdK2 @pkuser2k12 @koolio @Mugen @Beethoven @Radd-ul-Fasaad @The Accountant

Election Campaign has Concluded and the last and latest of the Surveys are Out.

Watch the video to see the result of the latest surveys just before the election day:

Last edited:
3 arrested in Shangla for trying to steal postal ballots
Umar Bacha Updated July 24, 2018
Facebook Count16
Twitter Share

5b562a15a9a9e.jpg

Police recover the postal ballots from a vehicle and arrest the local PML-N leader and his relative. —Photo by author

Shangla police on Monday arrested three suspects, including an official of Pakistan Post, over charges of stealing postal ballots, DawnNewsTV reported.

Police recovered the ballots from a vehicle and arrested the local PML-N leader and his relative who were allegedly trying to steal the postal ballots from the post office in Alpuri, said SHO Sadiq Khan.

“Case has been registered against the accused under Section 169 and 170 of the Election Act, 2017,” the police official said.

A sack containing postal ballots was recovered from the possession of PML-N leader Muhammad Afzal and his cousin Bakht Sher, police said. Moreover, police also arrested Pakistan Post official Bashirullah who was a resident of the area.

The operation to recover the stolen postal ballots was carried out on the complaint of Liaqat Yousafzai, whose brother Shaukat Yousafzai is contesting elections from PK-23 Shangla on PTI’s ticket.

Earlier on Saturday, Sehwan police arrested five officials of the education department for tampering with postal ballots in PS-80 (Jamshoro) — former Sindh chief minister Syed Murad Ali Shah’s constituency.

Shah — already tipped by the PPP leadership as the future chief minister — is facing Sindh United Party’s (SUP) president, Syed Jalal Mahmood Shah, in the upcoming election.

According to police, SUP activists had caught four education department officials tampering with postal ballots that are meant for government employees on official duty during elections.

Besides, additional district coordinator for the national programme, Shama Gulani and four other government employees, Khalid Zahoor Baig, Arbab Zadi, Kalsoom and Jamna, were arrested on Sunday after they were booked on the allegations of marking postal ballots in favour of a Pakistan Peoples Party candidate.

3 arrested in Shangla for trying to steal postal ballots

///(PMLN and PPP one and the same thing)///

Umar BachaUpdated July 24, 2018

Shangla police on Monday arrested three suspects, including an official of Pakistan Post, over charges of stealing postal ballots, DawnNewsTV reported.

///(First incident involves PMLN)///

Police recovered the ballots from a vehicle and arrested the local PML-N leader and his relative who were allegedly trying to steal the postal ballots from the post office in Alpuri, said SHO Sadiq Khan.

“Case has been registered against the accused under Section 169 and 170 of the Election Act, 2017,” the police official said.

A sack containing postal ballots was recovered from the possession of PML-N leader Muhammad Afzal and his cousin Bakht Sher, police said. Moreover, police also arrested Pakistan Post official Bashirullah who was a resident of the area.

The operation to recover the stolen postal ballots was carried out on the complaint of Liaqat Yousafzai, whose brother Shaukat Yousafzai is contesting elections from PK-23 Shangla on PTI’s ticket.

///(Second incident involves PPPP)///

Earlier on Saturday, Sehwan police arrested five officials of the education department for tampering with postal ballots in PS-80 (Jamshoro) — former Sindh chief minister Syed Murad Ali Shah’s constituency.

Shah — already tipped by the PPP leadership as the future chief minister — is facing Sindh United Party’s (SUP) president, Syed Jalal Mahmood Shah, in the upcoming election.

According to police, SUP activists had caught four education department officials tampering with postal ballots that are meant for government employees on official duty during elections.

///(Third incident also involves PPP)///

Besides, additional district coordinator for the national programme, Shama Gulani and four other government employees, Khalid Zahoor Baig, Arbab Zadi, Kalsoom and Jamna, were arrested on Sunday after they were booked on the allegations of marking postal ballots in favour of a Pakistan Peoples Party candidate.

SOURCE:

DAWN NEWS

https://www.dawn.com/news/1422007/3-arrested-in-shangla-for-trying-to-steal-postal-ballots

Wow.. app ke bhai ne AED 1200 kharach diey hain vote dene ki khatir.. thora sa khapa tou banta hai inn jaghon pe.. lolll

Wow.. app ke bhai ne AED 1200 kharach diey hain vote dene ki khatir.. thora sa khapa tou banta hai inn jaghon pe.. lolll

Yeh meray tameem ka sherrrrrrr...lol...

socha pehlay likkhon "yeh mera sherrr" likhon phir khayal aaya nahee hona tu balla chaheye par "yeh mera balla" tu absurd sound karta hay...lol... phir above seemed appropriate enough, lol.

Kia baath hay, Kia baath hay... AED 1200 par tu full course meal banta hay... :tup:

Kudos indeed :victory:

... I just advised one of my patwari in-laws a few days ago that election holiday of 25th is a good time to visit Northern Areas :angel: and he agreed too, lol, so he is already there enjoying himself with 5 other patwaris, lol... At least I played my part, file less votes, lol.

Imran Khan concluded his campaign in Lahore with 60th Jalsa of his Elections 2018 Campaign Tsunami. 60 Jalsas by Imran Khan himself is an extra ordinary feat of political campaigning, stamina and courage in the face of extreme threats to his safety and security, Bravo!!!

@Arsalan @Zibago @BHarwana @PakSword @Farah Sohail @moon_light @Verve @Path-Finder @Verve @El_Swordsmen @El Sidd @WaLeEdK2 @pkuser2k12 @koolio @Mugen @Beethoven @Radd-ul-Fasaad @The Accountant

Election Campaign has Concluded and the last and latest of the Surveys are Out.

Watch the video to see the result of the latest surveys just before the election day:

I hope and pray IK wins, he is only the last hope, all the others have failed miserably and took this country to a point where Pakistan is a laughing stock on the world stage and internally.

Hello to all,

can anyone give me a good live stream/news channel link etc that will have the vote tally live when it is being counted and what date/time we can expect for this to happen. All I know is july 25 is the voting day.

@Zibago @django @ziaulislam @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh
This time due to corrupt practices in private media elections will only be anounced on ptv other channels will pivk up from that

Right now, Shahbaz Sharif doing rent-a-crowd Jalsa in DG Khan. Completely placid and subdued crowd with no charge or verve or enthusiasm...Such an exposition of Sharif tactics of holding jalsas for Biryani and Qeemay Walay Naan.

Shame Shame Shame...Soooo Lame!!!

@PakSword @The Accountant @Zibago I just went over to Shahbaz's Twitter and saw the last jalsa of Shahbaz at DG Khan... The video is posted at the top...Compare that with Imran Khan's Karachi Jalsa of Yesterday and it becomes evident...The Biryani Crowd vs The PTI Voter Crowd!!!

I'm sure that day after tomorrow, if there is no Dhandli by usual PMLN goons and election staff then PTI looks like winning 110 seats of NA on its own, In Sha Allah... with seat adjustment parties and independents, this is PTI's elections. In Sha Allah.

Another devastating undressing of Geo at the hands of Irshad Bhatti I just witnessed live on Geo...they must be ruing that they asked Bhatti sb to be part of their panel... Sohail Waraich, Niazi, Imtiaz Alam and Irshad Bhatti with Shahzaib Khanzada as host....Man O Man , how I love Irshad Bhatti's courage who took on all four and gave them a real run for their money. The way the lot was praising Bialawal and then Bhatti Sb. just went ahead and took off their clothes one by one, lol, hilarious... I'll post the vid if I find the link.
Pti also have silent voters like more than 90% of my dept is voting for pti

Pti also have silent voters like more than 90% of my dept is voting for pti
What matters is urban north punajb 45 seats and PMLN will still take that

Seems
1۔ kpk will go to ik( surprising ...never happened before as urban areas always swing)
2. Punjab close fight but given north punjab urban areas will still vote for pmln will be pmln
3. Sindh ...do we need to guess
5.Baluchistan mixed

Final ..center PTI with smaller parties
PTI will get 30from KPK, 20-25 South punjab, 10-15 else where and 10-20 center punjab= 80-90ish
PMLN 60ish from center punjab
PPPP 35ish
PSP 10ish
JUI 10ish
Mqm 4ish
Azad/jeep 30ish
or an upset weak coalition of PML PPPP JUI(mulana and zardari will be key)

Now ofcourse who knows if urban north punjab like Lahore swings than things will be differebt

My Pakistan Elections 2018 NA seats Prediction:

Pml N - 88
Pti - 65
Ppp - 40
Pml Q - 2
Anp - 2
Mma - 12
BalocAP- 8
MqmP - 10
Psp - 4
GDA Sindh- 6
Independent - 25
Small parties- 10

Total 272 seats

Pti should win fata 12 seats and get 20odd independent seats. Will have total 100na seats. With reserves should reach 130.
Plus GDA sindh, psp, mqm, balochAp. 30 seats.

Pti coalition government with 160+ seats

Pml n can also make coalition government with Pml n 88 seats ppp 40 seats mma 12 seats. 140 seats plus reserves. Total 180 seats

This time due to corrupt practices in private media elections will only be anounced on ptv other channels will pivk up from that

What corrupt practices. Does private channels announce different results then the ones announced by election commission.

This my dear shall further cast doubts on the legitimacy of elections, if this is true.

Aljazeera link related to Pakistan elections:

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/pakistan-general-election-180722212215600.html

Back
Top Bottom