What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

Am I the only one getting the panic attacks? I pray this election doesn’t get bloody we already have lost so many precious lives. And of course IK to win. In Sha Allah.

Breathe into a brown paper bag and take deep breaths. Also elections in Pakistan are hopeless. Enjoy life in the big apple.

Can you please stop rooting for convicted criminals thanks
We have enough issues with our president for me to give a rats a** about Pakistan's.

I do appreciate the antics that ISI has been up to. History does repeat itself after all.

Does anyone know if PML-Q is allied with PTI like AML? My uncle told me that pervez elahi did a good job during his tenure as CM Punjab, 2002-2007.
They will make their decision after the election. I think. PML-Q is in talks with PTI but nothing is clear now. But BAP from Balochistan is in very strong position and they are joining PTI to make GOVT.

Does anyone know if PML-Q is allied with PTI like AML? My uncle told me that pervez elahi did a good job during his tenure as CM Punjab, 2002-2007.
Yes, PMLQ will join PTI..

We have enough issues with our president for me to give a rats a** about Pakistan's.

I do appreciate the antics that ISI has been up to. History does repeat itself after all.
Then do not visit this page.. simple as that.

PTI candidate martyred in DI Khan suicide bombing

Meanwhile, Inam Khan, brother of Ikramullah and Israrullah Gandapur, while talking to a private news channel alleged that former KP minister Ali Amin Gandapur was involved in the murder of his two brothers. He said he had brought the issue into the notice of Imran Khan and other party leaders, but no action was taken. He appealed to the Chief Justice of Pakistan to take suo moto notice of the assassination of his two brothers to uncover the real killers.

Loogo! vote daytay huway yaad rakhna kay India aur Pakistan kay Nazaryeh ka muqabla haay.

Bottom line is ... 35 saal ki loot khasoot aur Sazishain ... VS ... 22 saal ki philanthropy efforts aur Wafadari ...

Baqi sab fuzool ki behes aur waqt ka zian.

Pro Baniya party ko vote dena Haraam hai

Diu_TnWXsAADwS2.jpg

Diu_Tn_XcAA-PZz.jpg

Diu_To5XsAA_z-z.jpg

PTI candidate martyred in DI Khan suicide bombing

Meanwhile, Inam Khan, brother of Ikramullah and Israrullah Gandapur, while talking to a private news channel alleged that former KP minister Ali Amin Gandapur was involved in the murder of his two brothers. He said he had brought the issue into the notice of Imran Khan and other party leaders, but no action was taken. He appealed to the Chief Justice of Pakistan to take suo moto notice of the assassination of his two brothers to uncover the real killers.

The saying goes,"A person is known by the company he keeps"...these days also goes like..."A person is known by the Twitter he re-tweets"...

Screenshot_2018-07-23-13-05-30_1.jpg

A feather in the cap 're-tweet about Kulbhushan.
Screenshot_2018-07-23-12-53-19_1.jpg

His latest tweets are accusing his brother's own party - which the accuser is a foe of - for the suicide attack death of his own brother - who he did not support while he was alive.

Talk about conflict of interests galore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom