What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

Sir I have stopped thinking about the betterment of Pakistan.. I am just enjoying the show.. I want to see what is the maximum limit of barbaadi Pakistan can reach..

Parha likha aadmi itna chay hai yahan ke aap andaza nahi kar saktay..

baray hi koi udaas mood wali aunty hain aap.... thora to muskra den... ab to Nawaz bhi ghar jamai banne arahe hai Pakistan

Jiski Kamar hay Usi Ki totay gi..!!

apka future bara strong hai tameem bhai.... aap tension na len
aap ye bataen what do you think.. should people like me leave Pakistan?

They can be setup using the LG funds, I see no point for the provincial govt. taking credits for these projects.
Government completed many Macro hydel projects as well.. The above list is micro power projects.. which is benefiting the poor awam greatly.. That's why KPK awam is ready to vote for PTI again..

Regarding bigger projects.. read this 2017 report..

PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Energy Atif Khan Tuesday said the provincial government has completed three power projects of 56 Mega Watt (MW) in current month which would soon start power supply.

Presiding over a review meeting of energy department, he said work on 650 mini macro hydel projects is underway while six projects of 518 MW would be started soon that would bring 1.5 billion investment in the province besides generating employment opportunities.

He said the three power project of 56 MW included 2.6 MW Machi Hydro Power project, 17 MW Ranwaliya hydro power project and 36.6 MW Daralkhawar power project.

He said that with the financial support of Asian Development Bank 650 more mini macro hydel power projects would be started soon, adding that for the first time in the history of KP province 4000 mosques were given solar power while solar system is being installed at all government hospitals, 8,000 schools and Basic Health Units.

The meeting was attended by Secretary Energy Engineer Naeem Khan, Chief Planning Officer Engineer Zainullah Shah, Chief Executive KPOGCL Engineer Razi ul Din and other high officers of the ministry.

All these amount to 4-5 MW. A private loom can generate upward of 10 MW. How many MWs added by PTI in last 5 years? Take credit when its due don't post here just for the sake of posting.

If you see, 4000 mosques and 8000 schools/ basic health units got solar power.. which reduced the load on National grid.. and are providing very cheap electricity.. Anyway, you have to criticize, criticize.. no one can stop you.. start praising nandi pur and other mega projects that wasted 100s of billions on taxpayers money and produced nothing..

All these amount to 4-5 MW. A private loom can generate upward of 10 MW. How many MWs added by PTI in last 5 years? Take credit when its due don't post here just for the sake of posting.
Typical politics of ridicule is to first accuse the opponent that their claim of making hundreds of Micro Hydal Projects is nothing but a lie ...and when they prove it with undenyable proof then opponents start making lame excuses that it is for scoring brownie points, lol ... typical :crazy: moving parts doing their job I guess :rofl:

Have you read what I have posted?

IK clearly gave precedence for loyalty and contribution to himself and the his party not keeping in mind the people or the parliament while selecting the candidates. Maybe this nation has pinned too much hopes on a dimwit, who cannot even get his life together, to lead this nation for all its troubles.

Have you read what I have posted?
Why would I when IK himself states that we signed many MOUs but couldn't get it done due to central Govt. i.e accepting his failure in constructing major power projects.

IK clearly gave precedence for loyalty and contribution to himself and the his party not keeping in mind the people or the parliament while selecting the candidates. Maybe this nation has pinned too much hopes on a dimwit, who cannot even get his life together, to lead this nation for all its troubles.

Why would I when IK himself states that we signed many MOUs but couldn't get it done due to central Govt.
Yeah a guy with 30 years of welfare work, hospitals and educational institution building is a dimwit and @ssethii is worth his weight in gold, lol, poop gold it is too as whatever he writes are words from his proverbial and you guessed it too : poop gold :rofl:

Why would I when IK himself states that we signed many MOUs but couldn't get it done due to central Govt. i.e accepting his failure in constructing major power projects.
Replace IK with Shahbaz Sharif and his words for PPP federal government my obnoxiously lacking of political sense dear!remember Nandi Poor Project halted by PPP Government dear Anti-Ik-fanbaby??? The same happened before and the same happened with PTI too.

Yeah a guy with 30 years of welfare work, hospitals and educational institution building is a dimwit and @ssethii is worth his weight in gold, lol, poop gold it is too as whatever he writes are words from his proverbial and you guessed it too : poop gold :rofl:

Replace IK with Shahbaz Sharif and his words for PPP federal government my obnoxiously lacking of political sense dear!remember Nandi Poor Project halted by PPP Government dear Anti-Ik-fanbaby??? The same happened before and the same happened with PTI too.
I'm a nobody as far as election 2018 is concerned. I think Edhi sb was a better philanthropist than IK could ever be.

Without reading hi chuss maar di thi? lolll

So you are accepting that IK failed due to central government? Chalo itna tou mana.. Anyway, despite lack of support from central government, KPK government was able to construct over 200 micro hydel projects, and a few macro projects.. in addition, solar power was provided to 8000 mosques and 4000 mosques and 8000 schools and basic healthcare units.. that is a big achievement considering the kutti government in center..

KPKs hydro power potential is 40000 MW and what did federal government do to get that power? Nothing.. nada... nishta..

I'm a nobody as far as election 2018 is concerned. I think Edhi sb was a better philanthropist than IK could ever be.
That is correct.. no one can beat edhi.. just like no one can beat NS in corruption, not even Zardari.. and no one can beat Siraj ul Haq in munafiqat.. and no one can beat IK in chawal pandi

You got me all wrong dear I'm a jeep guy.

Oye rehnay do kia karo ge.. jis ko samajh aani hogi aajaegi. jis ko nahi aani woh qayamat tak nahi samajh sakta..

You got me all wrong dear I'm a jeep guy.
Tanks can beat jeeps..

Without reading hi chuss maar di thi? lolll

So you are accepting that IK failed due to central government? Chalo itna tou mana.. Anyway, despite lack of support from central government, KPK government was able to construct over 200 micro hydel projects, and a few macro projects.. in addition, solar power was provided to 8000 mosques and 4000 mosques and 8000 schools and basic healthcare units.. that is a big achievement considering the kutti government in center..

KPKs hydro power potential is 40000 MW and what did federal government do to get that power? Nothing.. nada... nishta..
You can blame the central Govt. as much as you can but all it takes is a petition in SC to create a couple of dams.

Tanks can beat jeeps..
Didn't get the joke in it, man.

I think Edhi sb was a better philanthropist than IK could ever be.
typical ungrateful attitude and comparison...Edhi Sb was greatest and IK's welfare and contributions are also no small deeds. No neutral observer can deny it but Anti-ik-fanbabies in typical guise of neutrals as they have no logical defense of their own corrupt political leadership

@PakSword you were missing someone called Champoo, lol...

looks like one is never too far away :rofl: never a boring moment at PDF, not for long anyway:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom