What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

If ?????? You are naive who is unable to understand yet that system is full of sh¡t. If the upper level leadership does not allow the corruption and the intention is to remove the corrupt from holding the public office.. No one can dare to even think about corrupt practices and only IK has courage to do it.
In pakistan no reform can take place from the crowed but from the honest leadership as a PM.
You are strange irrational supporter. You say system is filth/corrupt/unfair and you can only change the system from within when you are in filth. My question was how you will get inside the system when its not fair in the begining. Its like knowing a match is fixed and still go for playing it . Your PTI were in kpk government is proof that you got in power through this filth systems. Your problem and frustration is not system but people. When people dont vote for your messiah then you get frustrate and start blaming system. I am 100% sure that if Ik manage to get PM seat in next election then your moaning about system will get full stop. Now make your mind up and tell me whether you will accept the outcome of next election ? I am sure your answer will be yes if PTI win and No if they dont lol

You are strange irrational supporter. You say system is filth/corrupt/unfair and you can only change the system from within when you are in filth. My question was how you will get inside the system when its not fair in the begining. Its like knowing a match is fixed and still go for playing it . Your PTI were in kpk government is proof that you got in power through this filth systems. Your problem and frustration is not system but people. When people dont vote for your messiah then you get frustrate and start blaming system. I am 100% sure that if Ik manage to get PM seat in next election then your moaning about system will get full stop. Now make your mind up and tell me whether you will accept the outcome of next election ? I am sure your answer will be yes if PTI win and No if they dont lol
This is also the secrate of filth that how to enter into that filth everyone know specially who knows the political system of pakistan and yet you are asking me to tell you how to enter. I already answered you in my previous post that only honest Leadership with honest intention can do it.. Is this really hard to understand ? Obviously if IK has PM seat (honest Leadership). Then there will be a hope.

This is also the secrate of filth that how to enter into that filth everyone know specially who knows the political system of pakistan and yet you are asking me to tell you how to enter. I already answered you in my previous post that only honest Leadership with honest intention can do it.. Is this really hard to understand ? Obviously if IK has PM seat (honest Leadership). Then there will be a hope.
You have poor reading comprehension skills or i am unable to understand your logic. We are talking about electoral reform here

Haha if Ik manage to get elect though this filth political system then this will be proof that system was not filth as honest Ik or his honest party managed to win through this system. What you would need to change then about this political system who gave political victory or mandate to Ik ?

Your Ik already won kpk in 2013. If system is filth honest person will have no chance of winning let alone changing filth system after winning through this filth system

You have poor reading comprehension skills or i am unable to understand your logic. We are talking about electoral reform here

Haha if Ik manage to get elect though this filth political system then this will be proof that system was not filth as honest Ik or his honest party managed to win through this system. What you would need to change then about this political system who gave political victory or mandate to Ik ?

Your Ik already won kpk in 2013. If system is filth honest person will have no chance of winning let alone changing filth system after winning through this filth system
IK won from one of province not from federal so how could he change the system which required NA.. I am in favour to use the same tool of filth and choose the honest Leadership even if it can be done deliberately. Pakistan has to do it for once.

1f3cf.png
PTI
1f405.png
PMLN
2694.png
️ PPP
1f4d5.png
MMA
1f3ee.png
ANP
1f69c.png
PMLQ

IK won from one of province not from federal so how could he change the system which required NA.. I am in favour to use the same tool of filth and choose the honest Leadership even if it can be done deliberately. Pakistan has to do it for once.
Its simple . He was in power in KPK because he convinced majoriry in there that he is right option for them. He did not win majority in others provinces because cannot convince most people over there though he still got some seats and competition have been very close . 2013 was better year for PTI than previous election years. Electoral sytem is same in kpk and Punjab and you get in power when majority stand with your political narrative. You cannot call a system as filth if your personal favourite dont elect through this sytem. Well i end this debate. I dont care who win next election though i want another test for IK to be in centre to see whether even half of his promises turn into realities but then its in hand of public.. Hope our parties become mature to embrace deafeat or win with dignity instead of finding excuses to cover up their failure and expectation

PTI should not cry after GE2018 Election if they fail to win.

Is bar koi nahi aye ga protest main. Caretaker PM CM maan lye hain aur un ko congratulating messages bhi bheej dye hain

Mugha to yeh samaj nahi ahh rahi kah punjab ka cm per kaisa itafaaq ker lia ha? I mean aj subah he main news dekh raha tha this guy is considered a right man of shahbaz and nawaz.

Mugha to yeh samaj nahi ahh rahi kah punjab ka cm per kaisa itafaaq ker lia ha? I mean aj subah he main news dekh raha tha this guy is considered a right man of shahbaz and nawaz.

Wo tu hum sab CJ Saqib Nisar ki appointment key time bhi yeahi kehtay thy aur phir Justice R Javed Iqbal ki NAB Appointment per

PTI ko ankhain khuli rakhni hon gi.

عاصمہ حامد کی بطور ایڈووکیٹ جنرل پنجاب تعیناتی
تحریک انصاف میں عاصمہ حامد کی تعیناتی کالعدم قرار دینے کا مطالبہ کر دیا
چیف الیکشن کمشنر اور نگران وزیراعلی پنجاب کو خط
خط مرکزی سیکرٹری اطلاعات فواد چوہدری کی جانب سے تحریر کیا گیا
شہباز شریف کی جانب سے وزارتِ عظمی چھوڑنے سے چند گھنٹے قبل اہم ترین تعیناتی قابل تشویش ہے، فواد چوہدری
عاصمہ حامد کی بطور ایڈووکیٹ جنرل پنجاب تقرری کیلئے چنا گیا وقت اور طریقہ کار تشویشناک ہے ، فواد چوہدری
عاصمہ حامد کے والد شاہد حامد اور چچا زاہد حامد شریف خاندان کے وفادار ہیں، فواد چوہدری
بادی النظر میں عاصمہ حامد کو شریف خاندان سے وفاداری نبھانے کے عوض تعینات کیا گیا، فواد چوہدری
من پسند شخصیت کی بطور ایڈووکیٹ جنرل پنجاب تعیناتی قبل از انتخابات دھاندلی کی کوشش دکھائی دیتی ہے ، فواد چوہدری
عاصمہ حامد کی تقرری کے ذریعے شہباز شریف کے اقدامات کے شخصی دفاع کا اہتمام کیا جا رہا ہے، فواد چوہدری
شریف خاندان سے قربت اور وفاداری عاصمہ حامد کی واحد قابلیت ہے، فواد چوہدری
آئندہ انتخابات میں عوامی مینڈیٹ حاصل کرکے آنے والی جماعت کو اس اہم فیصلے کا موقع دیا جائے، فواد چوہدری
عاصمہ حامد کی بطور ایڈووکیٹ جنرل پنجاب تقرری فوری طور پر کالعدم قرار دی جائے، فواد چوہدری

I will try to update all news related to General Election 2018 here

1). Justice (retd) Nasirul Mulk announced as Pakistan’s caretaker PM

DeRJViOWAAAL-9r.jpg:large
2018 elections in pakistan
About 10/12million s of pakistani are hoarded in voting boots.on election
Then they are allusioned that there vote is making a difference.
In fact they vote for another 5 yrs of slavery.
They votes are counted
And then comes the results.
Hudiney announces them.
The perfect act .of lies.decit.manipulation
Allhamdolillaha. We have a king again .to chain us.till doomsday

PTI finalises Sindh candidates for general elections
By Danish Hussain
Published: June 1, 2018
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1725134-ptirallyx-1527861630-223-640x480.jpg

Party tickets for 11 NA, 17 Sindh Assembly constituencies announced. PHOTO: FILE

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has formally initiated the process of awarding party tickets for coming general elections.

The party’s parliamentary board, headed by PTI chief Imran Khan, announced on Thursday award of party tickets for 11 National Assembly and 17 provincial assembly constituencies of Sindh province.

The constituencies fall in cities including Sukkur, Tharparkar, Hyderabad, Tando Muhammad Khan, Jamshoro, Dadu and Karachi.

Confusion in PTI ranks over names submitted for Punjab caretaker CM

PTI vice-chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi will contest election on NA-221 (Tharparkar-I), while Dr Arif Alvi has been awarded ticket for NA-247 (Karachi South-II). Similarly Syed Tahir Hussain Shah will contest from NA-206 (Sukkur), Mubeen Ahmad from NA-207 (Sukkur-II), Mohammad Hakam from NA-227 (Hyderabad-III), Syed Zulfiqar Ali Shah from NA-228 (Tando Muhammad Khan), Malik Pahar Khan from NA-233 (Jamshoro), Liaqat Ali Jatoi from NA-234 (Dadu-I), Karim Ali Jatoi from NA-235 (Dadu-II), Saifur Rehman from NA-242 (Karachi East I), and Syed Ali Hyder Zaidi from NA-244 (Karachi East III).

Similarly, some tickets have also been awarded for 17 Sindh assembly constituencies. Senior PTI leader Imran Ismael will contest from PS-111 and Haleem Adil Sheikh from PS-99.

PML-N’s Zulfiqar Khosa joins PTI

Other ticket holders include Shaharyar Khan Shar, Mir Iftikhar Ahmed Khan Lound, Ghulam Ali Abbas, Ghulam Shah Mardan, Asghar Ali, Dost Mohammad, Umaid Ali Junejo, Mohammad Altaf Nizamani, Syed Zulfiqar Ali Shah, Zaib Nisa, Ahsan Ali Jatoi, Sadaqat Ali Jatoi, Ashique Ali Zounr, Bandah Ali Leghari and Khurram Sher Zaman.

A PTI spokesperson said the parliamentary board would meet again on Friday to award party tickets for rest of the Sindh constituencies.

Back
Top Bottom