What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

I see

Well if someone care about political change in Pakistan then no big deal for them to be in Pakistan during election time which come after 5 years any way . there is already big question mark on election mechanism within Pakistan and here we are thinking about casting vote for political parties in Pakistan from Europe, USA and Australia

Not everyone can fly into to cast a vote...as many people have jobs..large section of overseas diaspora is labors..they cannot fly to just cast a vote.

Not everyone can fly into to cast a vote...as many people have jobs..large section of overseas diaspora is labors..they cannot fly to just cast a vote.
Its about priority so if your priorities are within UK/USA then no right to complain if you cannot afford one trip of Pakistan in 5 years which show least connection with Pakistan any way.. There are many people in Pakistan who dont bother standing in long queue on election day and prefer that voting ballot come to their door but i guess this facility is not available as no gains without pain

But if government somehow manage casting vote from abroad then it would be gift for overseas Pakistani. they should be grateful that they have this facility of dual nationality otherwise neighbour country Indian dont offer this to its citizens. You cannot have best of boht world and those who are saying that they send money to pakistan then you send money to you relatives in Pakistan ..no need to boost about it

I see

Well if someone care about political change in Pakistan then no big deal for them to be in Pakistan during election time which come after 5 years any way . there is already big question mark on election mechanism within Pakistan and here we are thinking about casting vote for political parties in Pakistan from Europe, USA and Australia

Thats what i did last time and plan to do it again in July.

I was reading earlier that after the census, names of overseas Pakistanis has been removed from the voters list. I am not sure if this is accurate or not, but if it is then that would mean that we won't be able to cast our vote.

You have a very valid point.

Thats what i did last time and plan to do it again in July.

I was reading earlier that after the census, names of overseas Pakistanis has been removed from the voters list. I am not sure if this is accurate or not, but if it is then that would mean that we won't be able to cast our vote.

You have a very valid point.
You would be fine i guess if you hold ID card .. It can be add again on list if not there

Its about priority so if your priorities are within Uk then no right to complain if you cannot afford one trip of Pakistan in 5 years which show least connection with Pakistan any way.. There are many people in Pakistan who dont bother standing in long queue on election day and prefer that voting ballot come to their door but i guess this facility is not available as no gains without pain

But if government somehow manage casting vote from abroad then it would be gift for overseas Pakistani. they should be grateful that they have this facility of dual nationality otherwise neighbour country Indian dont offer this to its citizens. You cannot have best of boht world and those who are saying that they send money to pakistan then you send money to you relatives in Pakistan ..no need to boost about it

Remittances sent through proper channel are the only ones that helps the country. People that send money through handi system doesn't help the country. Sending money through handi system is cheaper and quicker than sending through banks.

I see

I am not agree with you. let me tell you why.

i traveled to pak before election in 2012 and cast my vote in 2013, and noticed the organized prepoll rigging in karachi by MQM (i also posted the videos on social media), while the law enforcement agencies had one role as a bodyguard of area not as the true wellwisher of the Nation becuase they also failed to stop the rigging.

I was fool who inspired with IK and moved to pak upon his call, because Pakistan still have same garbage/pathetic political system, no electoral reforms, no concrete implementations for the betterment of nation, no crucial amendments in the consitutions, illiterate, corrupt politicians, and the system that is run by the same foreign designed kleptocracy, bureaucracy within country, so called foreign NGOs....Just totally messed up....:angry:

Now i have understood that nothing gonna change. we are the nation who will be destroyed by our own. And we did it nicely.

Congrats the goons of noons and pee and the few from establishment you guys won. And pakistan is defeated badly and lost the moral ground.. We cant have one nation never.

But dont know why still my heart beat and feel the heat with pak. I pray all the sinner of motherland will be killed.

Now i have only one hope in the current circumstance of pak and the hope is votes of brain drain of pakistan in order to create strong network of pak arround the world, and you guys still not ready to understand this, So best of luck.

pakistan was pure land which was taken after alot of sacrifices but the current ruling elite and the people dont deserve to run the country because they dont want real reforms, rectifications within system for only betterment of pakistan. They are happy to live with same pathetic system like kuffar used to say "we would do whatever our ancestors used to do". :agree:

Last edited:
I am not agree with you. let me tell you why.

i traveled to pak before election in 2012 and caste my vote in 2013, and noticed the organized prepoll rigging in karachi by MQM (i also posted the videos on social media), while the law enforcement agencies had one role as a bodyguard of area not as the true wellwisher of the Nation becuase they also failed to stop the rigging.

I was fool who inspired with IK because Pakistan still have same garbage/pathetic political system, no electoral reforms, no concrete implementations for the betterment of nation, no crucial amendments in the consitutions, illiterate, corrupt politicians, and the system that is run by the same foreign designed kleptocracy, bureaucracy within country, so called foreign NGOs....Just totally messed up....:angry:

Now i have understood that nothing gonna change. we are the nation who will be destroyed by our own. And we did it nicely.

Congrats the goons of noons and pee and the few from establishment you guys won. And pakistan is defeated badly and lost the moral ground.. We cant have one nation never.

But dont know why still my heart beat and feel the heat with pak. I pray all the sinner of motherland will be killed.

Now i have only one hope in the current circumstance of pak and the hope is brain drain of pakistan, and you guys still not ready to understand this, So best of luck.

pakistan was pure land which was taken after alot of sacrifices but the current ruling elite and the people dont deserve to run the country because they dont want real reforms, rectifications within system for only betterment of pakistan. They are happy to live with same pathetic system like kuffar used to say "we would do whatever our ancestors used to do". :agree:
Dont know what your rants have anything to do with my post. Dont be frustrated because your political messiah Imran have lotaaz from corrupt goons parties and they very much know the art and engineering of election .then if your messiah come out victorious under same rigged electoral system then this same corrupt electoral system would become holy for you guys

I only know one thing that political parties should take part in election only when they think system is fair and trustworthy overall . if they think system is rigged then they should put all efforts in reforming this system before taking part in it. I hate this mindet that sysyem become rigged only after you taste defeat in election. All is well where you win though

PTI should not cry after GE2018 Election if they fail to win.

Is bar koi nahi aye ga protest main. Caretaker PM CM maan lye hain aur un ko congratulating messages bhi bheej dye hain

Dont know what your rants have anything to do with my post. Dont be frustrated because your political messiah Imran have lotaaz from corrupt goons parties and they very much know the art and engineering of election .then if your messiah come out victorious under same rigged electoral system then this same corrupt electoral system would become holy for you guys

I only know one thing that political parties should take part in election only when they think system is fair and trustworthy overall . if they think system is rigged then they should put all efforts in reforming this system before taking part in it. I hate this mindet that sysyem become rigged only after you taste defeat in election. All is well where you win though
Unlike zardari and nooni still IK has guts to eradicate corruption and reform the system even with corrupt goons. Still IK has better image to represent pakistan at international platforms.
My previous post was exactly the answer of your previous post.

Unlike zardari and nooni still IK has guts to eradicate corruption and reform the system even with corrupt goons.
We will believe when we will see..good luck though as i will love to see corruption free Pakistan but plz dont take part in election and declare yourself next fututre prime minister and also blaming system and playing dhandli dhandli at the same time...if system would be such bad then nawaz sharif and tareen would not be disqualified amd dont blame system if party cannot convince voters..democracy is game of numbers..convincing majority

We will believe when we will see..good luck though as i will love to see corruption free Pakistan but plz dont take part in election and declare yourself next prime minister and also blaming system and playing dhandli dhandli at the same time...if systrm would be such bad then nawaz sharif and tareen would not be disqualified amd dont blame system if party cannot convince voters
Remember to get rid of the massive filth you have to enter first into that filth. No other angle would come to reform the pathetic system.

Remember to get rid of the messive filth you have to enter first into that filth. No other angle would come to reform the pathetic system.
Dont agree. If system is filth how you will enter in it? If its not fair then you naik shareef people should have no chance to be in governmemt ..how you managed to got in government in kpk and some seat in Punjab through this filth system..you can reform system through street pressure and imran had crowd to do it ..

Would have been better, if you presented yourself as a neutral observer, for giving election updates. With Niazi as your avatar how can we believe your news are free from stench of biasness. Atleast I will not going to believe you or open your thread. RIP, you.
I will try to update all news related to General Election 2018 here

1). Justice (retd) Nasirul Mulk announced as Pakistan’s caretaker PM

DeRJViOWAAAL-9r.jpg:large

Dont agree. If system is filth how you will enter in it? If its not fair then you naik shareef people should have no chance to be in governmemt ..how you manged to got in government in kpk and some seat in Punjab through this filth system..you can reform system through street pressure and imran had crowd to do it
If ?????? You are naive who is unable to understand yet that system is full of sh¡t. If the upper level leadership does not allow the corruption and the intention is to remove the corrupt from holding the public office.. No one can dare to even think about corrupt practices and only IK has courage to do it.
In pakistan no reform within system, constitution can take place from the crowed but from the honest leadership as a PM/CM/CJ etc.

Back
Top Bottom