What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Khan Sahib, reinnn deiii aaap....hurr waqt ya to aap ke dukhreiii hoteiii hain ya phir karnameiii ! :hitwall:

Last time when we had tea you made me sit through 3 hours of a nostalgic you telling me about that one time when a bunch of Uzbeks kidnapped you & subjected you to some of the most unnatural things imaginable before you broke out of captivity & fought off an entire 1000 man militia of Uzbeks on the edge of the Durand Line for 3 days with 2 live grenades & 30 pound ball bearings hanging from your nuts....all alone & still emerged victorious ! :blink:

But seriously aisaa kiyaaa howaaa ? I remember the '90s as the best times of my life ! :)

thanks yaar aj saray din is tarah say husnay ko nahi milla. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

90's started of as brilliant, the end result you are experiencing now.

What ? Oh come on.....we're experiencing the end result of the Musharaf Era compounded by the cyanide capsule called Zardari ! :blink:

Sir aap nei meriii post thank bhi nahin kii...itni mushkil sei woh sara likhaa thaa ! :cray:

you mean to say same PTI candidate was in both constituencies , won one and lost the other? didnt get ...please explain what happened and why recounting

no, PMLN was in both constituencies PTI was different :)

not sure about recounting tho, coz bros are asleep as they r not onl9 on fb, so cant provide info sorry :)

Army will kick nawaza first, the man responsible for the diplomatic defeat of Pakistan in 99(for the sake of bribe) when Army already won it militarily.

Aaap ko kitnay milay?

PML-N won by giving 5000PKR/person & one plate biryani + rigging & not the other way.

:disagree: nope bro mujhay to kuch nahi mila but i think mulq ko ache leadership mil gaye.i have never been to pak hope when everything will settle in term of loadshedding and crime rate i will be in pak my homeland.insahallah

Mom insisted - Shes a diehard PTI supporter !

Mein kiya kar saktaa hunnn ubbb ?

She wants to go for tomorrows protest too !

I appreciate her bravery and integrity and loyalty to the party but these protests are not safe yaar. N league are literally ghondas and they dont know neither bounds nor limits. keep her away from it as days go by these protest will become even more unsafe.

547649-Polling-1368281432-751-640x480.jpg

RawalPindi.

Hey @Hyperion what are they ? Are they of Uzbek or Tajik descent ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oscar , somebody pretty up the chain told me that Amreeka has put up a fight against IK due to his stance on drones, they used KSA as a forefront...at that time I dismissed the guy and laughed about it.

Now ARY and Dunya anchors both said the same thing...I am seriously having second thoughts.

Secondly the scenario you painted on your visit to Pak...that is also coming!

Next week very important.

Last edited by a moderator:
Breaking news:

Punjab Police starts 'Lathi charge' on #PTI protestors in #Lahore

MQM's beginning of the end. Nothing more.

Har Jagha Ghunda Raj Hai, Saab Zardari Bhai Kaa Game Hai?
KpK Mien Talibon Ka Raj, Baluchistan Mien BLA Ka Raj, Sindh Mien Zardari Ka Raj, Karachi Mien Altaf Ka Raj, lahore Mien Mian Ka Raj?
Whats The Difference Thn?

Nope. Financial crisis of today has it's roots in Noon Leagues experiments. Terrorism too has it's root in his era of power. LeJ was practically created under his nose. Forget it, too complex for my brain to process while I'm pissed-off.

What ? Oh come on.....we're experiencing the end result of the Musharaf Era compounded by the cyanide capsule called Zardari ! :blink:

Just curious to know the fate of some mouthy women, like.. Mehreen Anwar Raja, Firdous ashiq awan & Sharmila farooqi. Any idea?

Ohh So You totaly Forgot, Who is The King Of Boycotte Here 2008 Foolish Ik? Wel
Qadri Shb,s Boycotte has Proven He Was Dead Right ! That Without Changing & Fixing The Ecp, No Ele Tions Could Be Fair & free? So He Emerge As The Wissser Leader thn Of Ik?
Lets Wait & See when IK Wake Up & Join Noora League,s Govt Do The Whole Muk-muka Gets Complets, & Peoples Of Pakistan Realize The Reality Of The Pre-poll-decided ElecTions Of The History of Pakistan, What A Joke Is This Election 2013?

2008 elections were boycotted because of massive vote rigging. This time is not the same situation, lol, there was vote rigging in 2013, but not as much as you make it seem like.

Qadri is a fool, he has proven nothing, he has been proven wrong. The fact that A VAST MAJORITY OF PAKISTANIS didn't boycott the elections, despite his childish whining, PROVES THAT NO ONE CARES what your false god Qadri thinks.

The joke is on you and Qadri.

MQM's beginning of the end. Nothing more.

I fully expect MQM to create a ruckus...not the peaceful way of course. We all know about the power MQM wields in Karachi...when the toad said that if he orders, they can destroy teen talwar, he can really do it.

Back
Top Bottom