What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

polling stations results not whole constituency result

How can this be known so early unless it was rigging.

Well, they are non-governmental results.. And they do it by contacting polling agents at stations where voting is complete.

Complete in a sense that although there is still time, but ALL registered voters in a polling stations have voted....

Can't say that will full assurity...anything can happen.

Although I agree that the jazbati voter who came today with all the passion and energy will not come again, or atleast with that same passion, while MQM voter will come.

You wonder if this was the tactic in the first place?? :what:

and finally Election Commission Ghaflat ki Neend se badar hogaya.....:disagree: bari der ki meherban atay atay:disagree: but chalo der aye durust aye.....:D

election commission k nigran ko dekho...kitney boorhay hain...tu phir sab kuch slow slow hi hona hai na....:bunny:

Well, they are non-governmental results.. And they do it by contacting polling agents at stations where voting is complete.

Complete in a sense that although there is still time, but ALL registered voters in a polling stations have voted....

Well it's of one polling station, nowhere near final.

Is tarah to main bhi keh dun keh G-10-2 Islamabad main girls college say Javed Hashmi has won.

This is BULLSHYTE by Geo, this is only the result of one polling station, GEO saying that he won by getting 71 votes.

GEO is just trying to get itself higher ratings and getting the label of 'first to break the news'. No truth at all in this. Aik polling station ka bata rahay hain.
they do such things as if they are running the country

guys I experience tyranny rather than democracy today...:coffee:

Some one posted on FB

i am so sad after listening to my uncle who has already lost his son who spoke against a party n later was murdered, uncle has no vote in polling stations and he said there are many people whose names are not there in lists,what it shows their votes are casted by some others? uncle said he can not live in such a country any more.
plz authorities should take action against such stations, the one i know such a polling station is Rehmania Society Gulshan-e-Iqbal, NA-253

PTI has gathered a lot of support, no doubt there. However, MQM still has a lot more voters and it will continue to be so until some other party does perform in Karachi and outshine MQM.

Even I don't know the names of those 2 guys of PTI who contesting from my constituency ... Neither they tried to meet people nor arranged any corner meeting .........
Infact JI did some reasonable work ........

Facebook.........:tup:

901.jpg

Back
Top Bottom