What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

This also means that the voter turnout in a rerun wont be the same and MQM will win in that easily.

Can't say that will full assurity...anything can happen.

Although I agree that the jazbati voter who came today with all the passion and energy will not come again, or atleast with that same passion, while MQM voter will come.

altaf bhai or MQM is panga Nahi, Dhandli Masters, bro they rigged the sh*t and now they are boycotting it
WOW
WOW
WOW
:cheesy:

Umar Cheema ‏@UmarCheema1 1m
Reports coming from Lahore suggests #PTI may get 3-5 NA seats (out of 13). One is going to #PPP.

Interesting, elections prediction using statistical prediction says only 10-15 seats will change in favor of PTI.

Fahad Desmukh ‏@desmukh 2m
Chants of "Army Army" from the crowd when armed military vehicles showed up a little while ago at NA-250 Phase 4
BJ-4ioLCEAAGZEc.jpg

I love Army....:pakistan:

PTI leadership should take note of these riggers and enact policy to prevent them from taking place.
Also police should arrest them and charge them with rigging.

yar tumne puri report parhi ha lol they are sayin 11 years old guys locked the office and stamped ...ab khud socho itne logo k samany 11 saal ka bacha kya kar sakta ha ? ous bicharay ko sense bhi nahi hoti ...MQM just defending themselves

Interesting, elections prediction using statistical prediction says only 10-15 seats will change in favor of PTI.

That Gilani guy was also predicting that no new voter will come out, and voting turn out will be near 50, it is clearly not the case right now.

I have stopped looking at these analysts, they sometimes seem as clueless as us!

polling extended for 1 hour in whole Pakistan except in karachi where it is extended for 3 hours

Back
Top Bottom