What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I can't believe PPP brutilly murdered a PML-N worker in Thatta Sindh. They should be arrested right away and hanged to death !

My friend told me that Here in NA52 khokhar party of PMLQ is not allowing vote for opponents. Raja Basharat of PMLQ is combine candidate of PPPP and PMLQ. But in my polling station it looks OK but rigging in other polling stations.

Yar, can anyone please please give me the links of Duniya TV, ARY etc? Where to watch online? When you go to their official websites..it says that their stream isn't available in USA :undecided:

But there will definitely be other links...

On the contrary, I am now beginning to worry that this collective negative propaganda may be according to a plan. Just like PPP plays the martyr card, the rest of the political partities are playing the victim card as all true Karachiites knew well in advance that Karachi & Hyderabad vote for MQM and that that rest of the parties had no chance, not even PTI.

No propaganda sir jee. This time MQM went too low. Really low than ever before. This is what my friend and a karachiite has to say on FB.

Dnt go to cast vote, pathetic situation at poling stations, i destroyed my vote in front of MQM people.. they shud b fired in one line..
they stand besides u nd force u, dnt go for it, simply destroy.

Now call this propaganda too.

Yaroslav Trofimov ‏@yarotrof 28m
Nawaz Sharif: "I am seeing beautiful #Pakistan in the making. This parliament completed 5 years, and so should the next." #PakVotes

Poor job by ECP, LEA & Army, They can't even maintain law and order for one day which is critical for country's future :tdown:

i guess Dr Qadri was right when he said that ECP is political and CEC is too old to be able to fulfill the responsibility. here we go..

Here we go to a separate Balochistan? Karachi?

Back
Top Bottom