What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I can't believe PPP brutilly murdered a PML-N worker in Thatta Sindh. They should be arrested right away and hanged to death !

my extended family is in Gujrat & they say althou PML-N & PTI have a strong presence in the area, but Pervaiz Elahi PML-Q is going to win defeating Ahmed Mukhtar of PPP... i am :(

A woman in Thatta is shown on ARY instructing voters where to stamp!!!

Polling started in majority NA 250 as per tv channels, some are still AWOL. Time extended till 8.

Maybe @Emmie could give some update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Housla rakho..
MQM may win karachi but they have lost years of work they did in gaining popularity in Pakistan.
Nobody will have good views about MQM from today onwards.

On the contrary, I am now beginning to worry that this collective negative propaganda may be according to a plan. Just like PPP plays the martyr card, the rest of the political partities are playing the victim card as all true Karachiites knew well in advance that Karachi & Hyderabad vote for MQM and that that rest of the parties had no chance, not even PTI.

my extended family is in Gujrat & they say althou PML-N & PTI have a strong presence in the area, but Pervaiz Elahi PML-Q is going to win defeating Ahmed Mukhtar of PPP... i am :(

but pml-q and ppp already have alliance. what is the point of having two candidates (mukhtar and elahi ) ?

Voter turnout in Punjab has been good.

Karachi may end up being a recount... There are reports of more polarizing emotions piling up.
MQM may play the "Mohajir" card again along with leader of PPPP who may use the Sindhi card.

@cb4 answer from bahawalpur friend:

nawab candidate is combine candidate of pti

Last edited by a moderator:
Last hour folks in majority of the country...abhi tak vote nhn diya to dur fittay mun.

Well, they were destined to win 1-2 seats atleast... This is politics in Pakistan that needs CHANGE!!

Back
Top Bottom