What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

The rigging in Karachi started well before elections.They placed a man as CM who favours PPP & MQM.
There is no chance of free polls in Karachi. Any part who will make the Govt MQM will join it.

Anyone paying attention to cities like Kasur, Okara, Bahawalpur, Sahiwal, Sheikhpura, Jhang, Khushab, Chakwal, etc ?

All of you are stuck on Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar..

Anyone paying attention to cities like Kasur, Okara, Bahawalpur, Sahiwal, Sheikhpura, Jhang, Khushab, Chakwal, etc ?

As long as PPP+ANP+MQM are not winning... I am happy with PTI joining hands with nawaz or any other party..
All will be better tham these three satans.

COmpletely agree a 110 percent.

It is a carnival atmosphere in Pakistan, except Karachi, the enthusiasm and vigour of the people is amazi g, you don't see this jazba on eid or 14 August!

But we don't know the situation fully in rural areas, but my family members from a village near Gujrat say that it is PTI!

My relatives in Isl say the whole line was full of PTI shirts and banners!

Pindi and Lahore is all PTI.

MQM is rigging this elections and trying to minimize the turnout......lot of the MQM supporter/voters known to me personally voted for IK......these MQM people know about this can you imagine at some polling stations there are only 10-15 voters and only 1 hour is left for the end of polling.......

there should be re-election in Karachi....

You should be careful what you wish for, the military is already stretched thin from this end to that, you want the military to start another war ......... in the financial capital, again?? The outcome may not be like the one we witnessed in the 90's.

The outcome of such an operation will be the separation of Karachi and Balochistan from Pakistan...end of story. Sab Khush .

mujhe koi rok lay warna manai apne laptop ki screen tor di ha...............i feel like spitting on the face of MQM

All of you are stuck on Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar..

Well, we thought other cities are doing well... Or is this not the case???

Good, we don't want this mqm supporting scum contaminating the rest of Canada.
I just wish that a party in their area would also treat them like MQM treats Karachi.

29th%20MQM%20Foundation%20Day%20by%20MQM%20Canada.jpg

i guess Dr Qadri was right when he said that ECP is political and CEC is too old to be able to fulfill the responsibility. here we go..

The outcome of such an operation will be the separation of Karachi and Balochistan from Pakistan...end of story. Sab Khush .

Bhai, do you think that is what people of Karachi want? Do you consider us traitors?? Aaj bhi Baluchistan ko uske rights de do aur Army bula lo wapis, wahan ka problem khatam ho jayega.

Back
Top Bottom