What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

MQM1.jpg

This one is one of the MQM supporter or should i say was one of the supporter.........known to me personally....:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

lol, you are the one telling us about your anal rape fantasies and you got busted in public.
Your @ss is just burning b/c civil countries with rule of law recognize that MQM is a terrorist party.

And LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ accpeted by educated Pakistanis.
I am done, This is too funny........oh man how can I respond to this clown without laughing so much? :rofl:

He called me racist as well, LMAO! been brought up in the UK having all sort of friends, all south Asians are the same to me! the guy needs HELP! FAST.

Ofcourse that's what 'people' would prefer, because Karachi cannot be taken by force so why not destroy it. Well an attempt was made in the 90's Asim and Karachi survived and so did Karachiites. We got stronger and we will take what is our right!

This looks Martyrism looks good on PPP only, bhai Mav!

You should be careful what you wish for, the military is already stretched thin from this end to that, you want the military to start another war ......... in the financial capital, again?? The outcome may not be like the one we witnessed in the 90's.

Will be happy to get rid of bhayyay...
Why be sore losers?
Why not take it on the chin and accept that people have changed their mind?
Stopping people from voting..taking over polling stations and riigging polls in plain view is just shameful.

Multiple social networking websites claiming exactly the same..so there cant be so many liers.

MQM has stooped down in the guttee when they saw themselves losing.

Should have activated 20 Soldiers per polling station

And 15 Support Police officeer per poll specially in Sindh Province

ECP is the real culprit in Karachi. Not MQM.

No voter registration under army supervision.
No supply of ballot paper and other material under army
No deployment of army in the poling stations
No electronic voting
No overseas Pakistanis votes.

Ab aisi harkatain hoon gi to rigging to hogi. Wah fakhro bhai. Aap to ch*tia niklai.

Because of theses reasons Shahid Masood said elections tu phele hi rigged ho chuke hai.....

Back
Top Bottom