What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

On the contrary, I am now beginning to worry that this collective negative propaganda may be according to a plan. Just like PPP plays the martyr card, the rest of the political partities are playing the victim card as all true Karachiites knew well in advance that Karachi & Hyderabad vote for MQM and that that rest of the parties had no chance, not even PTI.

That may be true, since the idea is to finish the strength of the MQM based on its "Mohajir" vote.

Bhai, do you think that is what people of Karachi want? Do you consider us traitors?? Aaj bhi Baluchistan ko uske rights de do aur Army bula lo wapis, wahan ka problem khatam ho jayega.

People of karachi are stood outside polling stations wanting to vote and are not allowed in..
So please dont talk about 'people of karachi'..
What you are saying is what MQM thugs want and no they dont represent all of Karachi..
Not anymore.

but pml-q and ppp already have alliance. what is the point of having two candidates (mukhtar and elahi ) ?

Alliance does not mean seat adjustment, if they do not have a seat adjustment for that particular constituency then both parties will field candidates. This usually happens when both parties are confident of winning the seat.

I just woke up, will anyone update me on whats goin on?

Dhandli in Sindh, relatively peaceful in other areas.

But rigging is going on everywhere in the country in one way or the other.

Zyada shor sharaba to counting main hoga.

Results will trickle in around 10 PM.

BTW< in Islamabad I think Javed Hashmi has won easily.

Pakistan Army shame shame- wear churian and sit at home. Dhandli is happening openly and rangers are siting doing nothing!!! Worst arrangements by Election Commission- no training- no stamps- what is nigran hakomat doing- shame shame-

This is what my cousin who came from Canada to vote has to say. ****** karwa dia ECP aur PA.

@NBCorneredTiger: BREAKING NEWS

KARACHI KE HALQA NA 250 MAIN POLLING 8 PM TAK JARI RAHE GI , ECP
AST

People of karachi are stood outside polling stations wanting to vote and are not allowed in..
So please dont talk about 'people of karachi'..
What you are saying is what MQM thugs want and no they dont represent all of Karachi..
Not anymore.

I have already voted, so I know what I am talking about.

Alliance does not mean seat adjustment, if they do not have a seat adjustment for that particular constituency then both parties will field candidates. This usually happens when both parties are confident of winning the seat.

no but they are both running for the same constituency. anyhow lets see what happens.

MQM was gaining popularity throughout the country but this election rigging by the 'bhayyay' must show their real face.
I hope another Naseerulla babur is unleashed on them who can spank them to oblivion as it was done in 90s.

All rivals must suggest extra judicial & constitution action against MQM ... But cursing to Musharraf for the same ..............

Back
Top Bottom