What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

BKKRNFOCAAE_4S6.jpg

finally Karachites rose against MQM !!

just found out my neighbour Candidate for PTI Umer Tanveer Butt - PP10 got arrested....he is being kept at adiala jail....Inshallah he will be out by tomorrow.....the problem is he was not handed over Poll result....he waited at kacheri till 6am yesterday...and they did not give him result....than later in the noon he got told he lost and Malik Iftikhar brother of Malik Ibrar NA 54 won....again he asked for poll result sheet.....but he was refused....his friends and him made some noise and got arrested.....as i said the other night....he was in clear lead till 10am on 11th may......but over night....everything was turn upside down....his mother is saying it does not matter.....we will wait and fight back in next elections....

عمران خان کا پنجاب کی قومی اسمبلی کی 25 نشستوں پر دوبارہ گنتی کا مطالبہ جو بھی نتائج ہوئے تسلیم کریں گے, اسپورٹس مین ہوں دوبارہ گنتی کے نتائج کے بعد نواز شریف کو مبارکباد دوں گا : جیو نیوز
@Armstrong

WRONG STRATEGY

JIS POLLING STATION PAY DHANDLI KI VIDEO HAY WAHAN RE POLLING PLUS RECOUNT OF WHOLE CONSTITUENCY

49 CONSTITUENCIES PAY MEDIA KAY PAS RIGGING KAY PROOF AA GAEY HAYN

SEE ASMA SHIRAZI PROGRAM NOW

RE POLLING+ RECOUNT IS CRUCIAL

250% POLLING ON SOME STATIONS

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow @jaibi @Leader @A.Rafay @Mani2020 - I just came back from the PTI protest in Defense....everyone is very well mannered ! :)

But I don't think anythings gonna change. :hitwall:

Khair people were saying that they'd continue coming back over & over again till they can get Saad Rafique to vacate the seat so that there can be a re-election over there.

I just came back too. I went to Model town with ISF guys today too. It seems that PTI leaderships doesn't want the dharna. They want to let this go down and go for governance. The establishment is controlling our 'democracy'. The status quo has to remain for them to survive, I suppose.

I just came back too. I went to Model town with ISF guys today too. It seems that PTI leaderships doesn't want the dharna. They want to let this go down and go for governance. The establishment is controlling our 'democracy'. The status quo has to remain for them to survive, I suppose.

abi sabar karen

evidence gather kar rahi hay pti

protesters dobara call kiay ja saktay hayn

ALLAH BEHTAR KARAY GA INSHALLAH

just found out my neighbour Candidate for PTI Umer Tanveer Butt - PP10 got arrested....he is being kept at adiala jail....Inshallah he will be out by tomorrow.....the problem is he was not handed over Poll result....he waited at kacheri till 6am yesterday...and they did not give him result....than later in the noon he got told he lost and Malik Iftikhar brother of Malik Ibrar NA 54 won....again he asked for poll result sheet.....but he was refused....his friends and him made some noise and got arrested.....as i said the other night....he was in clear lead till 10am on 11th may......but over night....everything was turn upside down....his mother is saying it does not matter.....we will wait and fight back in next elections....

this is height of shamelessness and mockery...of EC rule and constitutional laws...I don't understand....how PML-N's strong access is in law and enforcement sectors and why agencies are supporting them as claimed by Shireen Mazari??:blink:

In Karachi PTI has emerged a rival street power.
Altaf bhai must be having nightmares and its good to see PTI breaking his monopoly on the masses.

عمران خان کا پنجاب کی قومی اسمبلی کی 25 نشستوں پر دوبارہ گنتی کا مطالبہ جو بھی نتائج ہوئے تسلیم کریں گے, اسپورٹس مین ہوں دوبارہ گنتی کے نتائج کے بعد نواز شریف کو مبارکباد دوں گا : جیو نیوز
@Armstrong

I will say wrong decision - When bogus votes are added than the result of recounting will be same and PML-N will have upper hand - but with current results and with evidence of rigging, PTI can start claiming that if there was no rigging than we could have won simple majority. IK should say that i accept the results despite that there are proof of rigging and pressurize from now to bring reform.

abi sabar karen

evidence gather kar rahi hay pti

protesters dobara call kiay ja saktay hayn

ALLAH BEHTAR KARAY GA INSHALLAH

I pray so too. I'm telling you that this is what's going to happen. The Establishment of Pakistan has decided and PTI wants to do the best it can. Already the PML-N is sending positive overtures to PTI considering KPK. I am telling this to you based on what's the best political decision. I was at Model Town today gathering the evidence to present it to CNN and for the White Paper. I'm telling this to you based on the environment at t he official overtures.

What are you trying to say...why did mushy come back in this fail electoral system, always think before you reply.

Worry for mushy "revenge of sith" had return hand in glove with judiciary.

For Him , I Didnt Need To worry much, any one tries to become legend of dam, justice you will going to see his punishment? He just came back to face the all the fake charges, which were made to stop him comming Back Pakistan, Behind the Curtains its KIYANI !s Permission To Push Him ! To Some Extent Bt Slowly He Also Started To Realize Its A Dangerous Game, & He Himself Has To Takeout Uniform In few Months Time? He Knows Hawks Within Militry Ranks Arent Are Happy From Him Working Against The Most Patriotic President Ever, Who Didnt Bowed To India ! Didnt Bowed To Talibans,but Was Bitten By Snakes Like Kiyani? Who Were The Constructors Of Dam NRO? Just Because Kiyani was Militry Attche To BB? His Contacts With BB Had A Long History, His Secret Tapes Still Are A Part Of Some Secret Library?
Well, thats A Different Issue, Lets See Which Judge Or PM, Thinks To Punish Musharaf Without Any Evidence? Anyway If Musharaf Was Fighting This E-selection ! PTI Wouldnt Be Hving 20 Seats?
His Non Participation, Made It Possible For PTI To go Alone & Win All? But Thn What? How Much Now?
Thats It? Thats Called Tusunami? Thats Dam NAYA Pakistan? Its Funny Brutaly Funny?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom