What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

@Marshmallow @jaibi @Leader @A.Rafay @Mani2020 - I just came back from the PTI protest in Defense....everyone is very well mannered ! :)

But I don't think anythings gonna change. :hitwall:

Khair people were saying that they'd continue coming back over & over again till they can get Saad Rafique to vacate the seat so that there can be a re-election over there.

the silence of pti leadership is disturbing, elections are rigged all over Punjab, i dont understand why PTI aint making a strategy !!!!

@Marshmallow @jaibi @Leader @A.Rafay @Mani2020 - I just came back from the PTI protest in Defense....everyone is very well mannered ! :)

Khair people were saying that they'd continue coming back over & over again till they can get Saad Rafique to vacate the seat so that there can be a re-election over there.

the silence of pti leadership is disturbing, elections are rigged all over Punjab, i dont understand why PTI aint making a strategy !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will support to use force on these violators on the road and put behind the cage for 3 months. Damagh thikaney a jaey ga

417848_537309639644632_1044388720_n.jpg

Dude, that's reality of politics and you people are nothing. PTI leadership in mode of 'JO HASIL HO GAYA GHANEEMAT HEY'. Ask these people to use some brain and get rout to Chaman ICE Creal Hall Road.

I will support to use force on these violators on the road and put behind the cage for 3 months. Damagh thikaney a jaey ga

janab aik bar kar k dikho

qadri aur def i pakistan sambhali nae jati

pti aur ji ka kia kar lo gay janay do ab

sabar sabar sab idhar udhar bahg rahay hayn apnay results k liay

aik jaga akhatahy ho k laha i amal banaen gay aik bar official result aa jaey

video proof jama kar rahay hayn abi pti walay

ecp aur phiR supreme court janay ka irada hay

aur street protest ka option b hay

ALLAH KHAI KARAY GA

army bhi soye pari ha

In addition to that, the polling should be conducted throughout the country in a step by step manner like its done in most of the world. Holding elections on all 272 NA seats all over the country at a single day is just insane. You cannot monitor or organize elections at such huge level at once.

@Marshmallow is probably munching on a Big Mac whilst sitting on her sofa & watching a movie - Isss cow mein kahan itnaaa dum ke protest pe jaiii ! :P

i wz not allowed to...but elders of my family hav gone...

yes nothin is goin to happen....:girl_cray3::girl_cray3:

sabar sabar sab idhar udhar bahg rahay hayn apnay results k liay

aik jaga akhatahy ho k laha i amal banaen gay aik bar official result aa jaey

video proof jama kar rahay hayn abi pti walay

ecp aur phiR supreme court janay ka irada hay

aur street protest ka option b hay

ALLAH KHAI KARAY GA

عمران خان کا پنجاب کی قومی اسمبلی کی 25 نشستوں پر دوبارہ گنتی کا مطالبہ جو بھی نتائج ہوئے تسلیم کریں گے, اسپورٹس مین ہوں دوبارہ گنتی کے نتائج کے بعد نواز شریف کو مبارکباد دوں گا : جیو نیوز
@Armstrong

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom