What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

The hell with whatever he said.. what was worth seeing was that classic laid back batting style of the 80's.
Ahh.. when cricket was relaxing.

Mere Pakistani Bhaiyo or Bheno
Joh Hogya woh Tum Badal Nahi skate Or joh Hone Wala Hai woh Pridict nahi kar sakte
Toh meri aapse Yeh Guzarish Hai Kii aap Aabhi present Peh focus Ki jiye
Try to Perform In Kpk & show the Whole Pakistan What the PTI can do
& Inshallah in next election PTI will win

Once the clouds of dust settle down.. that will remain to be seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
BKKJlBiCAAAe9_n.jpg

Protest over rigging in Bahawalpur.

PTI's Ahsan Rasid on CNBC;

50 - 60 seats were massively rigged in Punjab. Proofs will be given to ECP.

181405_10151471615614527_1820785796_n.jpg

khawaja saad rafique ki dhandhli ki video manzar-e-aam par agai

http://www.geotauaisay.com/2013/05/khawaja-saad-rafique-ki-dhandhli-ki-video-manzar-e-aam-par-agai/

947177_10151471615739527_354999430_n.jpg

481072_10151471616584527_1003034692_n.jpg

401919_10151471616734527_1789773401_n.jpg

we want justice, we want justice !!

@Marshmallow @jaibi @Leader @A.Rafay @Mani2020 - I just came back from the PTI protest in Defense....everyone is very well mannered ! :)

But I don't think anythings gonna change. :hitwall:

Khair people were saying that they'd continue coming back over & over again till they can get Saad Rafique to vacate the seat so that there can be a re-election over there.

good one my bro, I was thinking the same that you might be at the protest....I just got back from my village......I wonder whats the situation in Islamabad.... @Marshmallow...??
@Marshmallow @jaibi @Leader @A.Rafay @Mani2020 - I just came back from the PTI protest in Defense....everyone is very well mannered ! :)

But I don't think anythings gonna change. :hitwall:

Khair people were saying that they'd continue coming back over & over again till they can get Saad Rafique to vacate the seat so that there can be a re-election over there.

Everybody look at GEO, quite shocking revelations by Shireen Mizari and Hamid Mir.

Mizari saying that a PTI polling agent or somebody was kidnapped by agencies at the time PTI was winning in DG Khan and tortured and returned the next day.

A polling station in Islamabad from where there was a 250% voter turnout was the only station from where Javed Hashmi lost, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out the rest. @Leader, @Awesome...

Shah Mehmood constituency in Sindh, result still not in, bags from 40 stations are 'lost'!!!

Intiha hi hogayi hai...

ARY, Rauf Klasra also badly exposing rigging, so is Hamid Mir.

Lol, yeh to bhai main nay isi thread par subah 10 bajay bata diya tha.

awww....I missed @Marshmallow @Leader and other please post the video of missed programme.thankyou

You know what i seriously think that ISI/Army wanted a party to win majority and that party was PML N!

That have done something again.

So it looks like election commission has failed very poorly ensuring free and transparent elections

good one my bro, I was thinking the same that you might be at the protest....I just got back from my village......I wonder whats the situation in Islamabad.... @Marshmallow...??

@Marshmallow is probably munching on a Big Mac whilst sitting on her sofa & watching a movie - Isss cow mein kahan itnaaa dum ke protest pe jaiii ! :P

Back
Top Bottom