What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Who Was He To Ask China To Invest In Pakistan, was He Was The PM Of Pakistan That Time? No
Sorry Dear ! I Dont Belive False & Prapoganda Type, News Run By PTI Fan Club?
As You Know Better ! He Is Being stopped Many Times & Many Places Around The World Just Because, he Kept Goung There To Ask Donations To Run His Party In Pakistan?
Last Time It Was In ÙSA, He Is Not Counted A Bigger Established Leader In The World Anyway?

Humble request to you :

1. Please switch on dictionary on your laptop or mobile (whatever you are using), it is really hard to understand you. I know I can ignore you but it is hard to ignore funny retards like you.
2. Learn where you have to use question mark. are you telling us something or asking us ?
3. I am not getting since yesterday what is there to lol about ?

Who the fcuk has thanked him 2566 times ? Who all are they ? Please share with me how do you understand him ?

BKGB93hCUAEYB4k.jpg

The next generation who would support the Martial law is being raised by the maltreatment that PML-N is handing over to everyone who disagrees with them. Democracy is to live and let live. These guys go mad. The pendulum would swing again if such things go on. The PPP was better than PML-N, they took hard hits but allowed the clogs to work through.

We are wid democracy but ye ganji democracy bardast nhi ho rhi :cray:

It Was Never A Democracy ! It Was Allways a Damocrazy In Pakistan, Jst A Little Correction?

Absolutely the true killer of democracy was the craziness of the bald brothers and the happy couple going mad with power.

We are wid democracy but ye ganji democracy bardast nhi ho rhi :cray:

Yeah, they cannot tolerate someone against them which happens to be the cardinal rule of democracy.

Who Made This Joke Out Of Itself ! This Dam Awam, Voted For Zardari Thn Now Again For Nawaz ! What Army Can Do About It? & why Should They?
Anyone Of Them Try To Do Good ! These Politicians, Cricketrs Allways Blame Army, Anyway?
Thats What This Nation Deserves Best, Tindoon Wali Sarkar? Let Them suffer Thats The Best They Can get Bt Dont Blame It On army, Which Stayed Out Of Everything Till Now, Its Our Foolish & Selfish Leaders Like Imran, Who Went Into Ganjaa Trap I To This Elections By Themselves?
They Could Hve Been Protested On Noora ECP Or Local Adminstration? Bt Just Because They Thought They Will Win ! They By Pass All The Red Lines?
So Its Thier Mistake, why Army To Be Respinsible Of The Politicians Fault?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ay-11-may-2013-updates-413.html#ixzz2T7BSJJAv

Mushy was in power for 8 years, yet he did not destroy this corrupt system and was in fact supported by some of these leaches. Why did he forgive Ganja, he should have given him the death sentence. Why did he forgive these looters during the NRO episode. Pakistan fauj as an institution is the best, but some of its polices are blunders that will costs us. One such costs is are friendship with China, which is at a critical stage. Look at Karachi is was a good enough reason to intervene, but of course Fauj won't because its playing a waiting game which in my opinion is a load of codswallop.

accept the reality?? wow !! bravo to you mate bravo....let me give you a reality check.....the problem here is not for seats but the principle....people voted but their votes were burnt down...why is that so? the problem is not to accept this for next 5 years....did you not see how they baton charge the protesters? they are not in power yet and they have started this already did you not hear how MQM thug threatened everyone on a live broadcast....now you yourself said being a pakistani you would like to speak as you wish...than this is what people of karachi are saying
as i said am just giving my views....if i wanted you to stop i would have threatened you like altaf bhai
Thats Called Jamhooriat In Pakistan, Accept The Reality That Your Party Has Lost Everything ! And Digest The Loss, Wait For The Next Elections, Till Then Watch Tind Of Nwaz Sharif & Live At Peace?
Your Party Couldnt Win In Karachi ! Even If Elections Were Held 10 Times More!

Mushy was in power for 8 years, yet he did not destroy this corrupt system and was in fact supported by some of these leaches. Why did he forgive Ganja, he should have given him the death sentence. Why did he forgive these looters during the NRO episode. Pakistan fauj as an institution is the best, but some of its polices are blunders that will costs us. One such costs is are friendship with China, which is at a critical stage. Look at Karachi is was a good enough reason to intervene, but of course Fauj won't because its playing a waiting game which in my opinion is a load of codswallop.

He Did His Best To His Understandings, Thats Why You Got Such A Mess After, His Deperture!
& Now You Guys Calling For Army Again?
Wow it is! Confussion Or Shock That PTI, cant Win, so Should Blame Others Of Its Loss!

The plan as far as I've heard is to stake out Lailak chowk again. The protest is still going on there. It might change though.

yes ibrar ul haq and fauzia kasuri have reached there, minutes ago... wonder where Aleem khan is, the lahore president ?

Thats Called Jamhooriat In Pakistan, Accept The Reality That Your Party Has Lost Everything ! And Digest The Loss, Wait For The Next Elections, Till Then Watch Tind Of Nwaz Sharif & Live At Peace?

Karachi may altaf bhai ki hukumat hai na woh drama queen london se order krti hain. Allah ko kb bhai ki yad sataye gi aur woh humhri jaan chore gen. :pissed:

bhai pechle 5 saal bhi yehi suna ke ab bhoktu zardari ko...wait till next election....aaj dekh liya jo elections ne kiya.....mein tou pehle bhi mushy ke saath tha....yahan par army ka danda he chal sakta hai sirf

Who Was He To Ask China To Invest In Pakistan, was He Was The PM Of Pakistan That Time? No
Sorry Dear ! I Dont Belive False & Prapoganda Type, News Run By PTI Fan Club?
As You Know Better ! He Is Being stopped Many Times & Many Places Around The World Just Because, he Kept Goung There To Ask Donations To Run His Party In Pakistan?
Last Time It Was In ÙSA, He Is Not Counted A Bigger Established Leader In The World Anyway?T

You can believe what you want, but my friend is Chinese by the way and of course having worked in China in Agricultural Bank of China and knowing his Dad personally I would take his word than some propaganda. This was reality hence why I am so angry because the situation of Pakistan with China has gone on the back foot with this Ganja in power.

So this 'Q' league has become irrelevant then? Not so long ago they controlled both, Punjab & central govt in Pakistan. Man... how quickly fortune changes in Pakistani politics!:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom