What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

army was on security outside to counter any terror attack, not to stop rigging inside.

Cmon yaar the main reason why the awam was so confident these would be fair was bcz of army deployment. they should ahve asked for 10000 more soldiers and put them inside.

When i went to vote i expected a full military control. i thought there would be army outside the polling stations with barb wires placed a few feet away. you know what i got couple of police men sitting on their fat turds on chairs.

The next generation who would support the Martial law is being raised by the maltreatment that PML-N is handing over to everyone who disagrees with them. Democracy is to live and let live. These guys go mad. The pendulum would swing again if such things go on. The PPP was better than PML-N, they took hard hits but allowed the clogs to work through.

248085_660807773934725_1795909352_n.jpg

Guys couldn't get a seat on flight tomorrow. Will reach Pakistan on 14th May, 18:00 hours. Hope the protests don't die down. Keep fighting everyone. #Fight4PTI

We don't need you here ! :coffee:

Especially not after what you pulled off - Campaigning for Bibi Shaheed in FATA ! :disagree:

who are you to tell me what i should do?

I am still pakistani national and i have concern for my country and will speak about it as i wish

for me you are betuka and so is your twisted logic..better accept the reality and come out of your illusion and dream and that will be good for nation. Bashing others will not bring any change in election result because there may be rigging in few NA seta but it will not change anything even if these seats given to PTI. Thanks

accept the reality?? wow !! bravo to you mate bravo....let me give you a reality check.....the problem here is not for seats but the principle....people voted but their votes were burnt down...why is that so? the problem is not to accept this for next 5 years....did you not see how they baton charge the protesters? they are not in power yet and they have started this already did you not hear how MQM thug threatened everyone on a live broadcast....now you yourself said being a pakistani you would like to speak as you wish...than this is what people of karachi are saying
as i said am just giving my views....if i wanted you to stop i would have threatened you like altaf bhai

The next generation who would support the Martial law is being raised by the maltreatment that PML-N is handing over to everyone who disagrees with them. Democracy is to live and let live. These guys go mad. The pendulum would swing again if such things go on. The PPP was better than PML-N, they took hard hits but allowed the clogs to work through.
It Was Never A Democracy ! It Was Allways a Damocrazy In Pakistan, Jst A Little Correction?

Back
Top Bottom