What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Bhai i can assure you all PTI ki 4 seats **** thein lahore ma , i feel for the people who voted coz some bastards through rigging abuse their right of voting

votes bakhaida pharay hain in logon ne ghus ghus ker.....!!

Yaar MQM dhandli karti hai. Kiyun dramaibazi kar rahai ho?

Every karachiite knows it.

But that is beyond the point na.......Look at my post in context of yours and atleast post that I am correct.

Yaar MQM dhandli karti hai. Kiyun dramaibazi kar rahai ho?

Every karachiite knows it.

But that is beyond the point na.......Look at my post in context of yours and atleast post that I am correct.

224317_545623082147549_858013449_n.jpg

WE HAD PUT OUR LIVES PROPERTY ANS PERSONAL SECURITY AT RISK TO VOTE FOR PTI. ONLY IF THE SECULAR BIGOTS FROM ANP AND PPP ALONG WITH MULLAS FROM JI DINT BAR WOMEN IN MANY AREAS FROM VOTING YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN CLEAR MAJORITY.

Ironically, I heard it was the Taliban in South Wazeristan who allowed women to vote in elections.

Karachi my city was totally mismanaged. No army no rangers. People waiting to cast their votes till 5 pm in the afternoon. Again polling on 41 poling stations in NA250. Open rigging. Whole poling stations kidnapped. It was his responsibility and he failed completely. At least in Karachi.

yeah open rigging......what a performance by EC :disagree:

What you said is stupid. 187000 votes were cast. There might be votes for other candidates too. And then there might be rejected votes too. If we include all of them the number of votes might go to 190000.

What is the population of this constituency? How many are the eligible voters? What was the turnout? From the looks of the result it looks like each and every voter came to the polling station. This is totally nonsense. It is only MQM which gets exactly round off figures like 180000. How is it even possible. 180000 seriously?

WE HAD PUT OUR LIVES PROPERTY ANS PERSONAL SECURITY AT RISK TO VOTE FOR PTI. ONLY IF THE SECULAR BIGOTS FROM ANP AND PPP ALONG WITH MULLAS FROM JI DINT BAR WOMEN IN MANY AREAS FROM VOTING YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN CLEAR MAJORITY.

We've had our fair share of problems as well as did Karachi, Baluchistan & others !

Whoever barred women or not the sad truth is that PTI has less confirmed votes right now than even ANP in the last elections & were PML N want it to they could easily ask the Independents, the Religious Parities & even ANP or JWP to join them in KPK to form a Government.

So Naya Pakistan is still a pipe dream...even in KPK ! We just don't deserve change.

Ironically, I heard it was the Taliban in South Wazeristan who allowed women to vote in elections.

yeah...i was astonished as well...infact these talibans slapped them indirectly saying we are wayyy liberal then you:rolleyes:

Bhadwa saying first priority is to make good relationship with India..BC what about the unemployment,economy & terrorism ? People here are struggling for life. Has Indians voted for you ? Mooh khoelga to badboo hi aayegi. We Punjabis are the biggest CHUTIYAS of all time.

Me too..
Disappointed big time..
Pakistan's fate is decided by illiterate villagers and equally illiterate dwellers of suburban karachi and other big cities..
They have never failed to give the country to the wrog people every ti,e,and these illiterates are here to stay.
So this time the bright minded learned peole came out to vote,only to lose with a less wide margine.
If they hadnt voted even then their candidates had lost but with a more wide margine.
The only difference all this youth and learned people's hype and trouble to go voting....is that election turnover was larger than ever this time,but made no difference.
Because n democracy majority decides,and the majority in Pakistan are illiterates who are happy to be fooled over and over again by same politicians,so be it.

Stay home next time and enjoy your election day holiday next time instead of losing it on voting.
If you are reading this,it means you are literate and you are a minority and you cant make any difference in this form of democracy unless votes are valued on the basis of your intellect and education.

Democracy has nothing to do with any rule of voting for illiterate or literate electorate.

And it depends on mindset NOT education. here in my province both communities voted for change. if we dint see any then we might revert to the old ones after 5 years.

whereas in Punjab the vote is all family based and they are still in landlord and mazara sitution

We've had our fair share of problems as well as did Karachi, Baluchistan & others !

Whoever barred women or not the sad truth is that PTI has less confirmed votes right now than even ANP in the last elections & were PML N want it to they could easily ask the Independents, the Religious Parities & even ANP or JWP to join them in KPK to form a Government.

So Naya Pakistan is still a pipe dream...even in KPK ! We just don't deserve change.

PTI would easily form govt in KPK. There are a lot of independents and independents usually join the largest party.

i already said yesterday that Nabeel gabol's winning is questionable..this same man when fought with PPP's ticket has only won 3000 tickets,these past statistics were mentioned by Mubashir Luqman!!!

You forgot that this time Genuin voters cast votes , the fake votes got eleminated this time. :))) last time many fake votes by thousands were in lists.

PTI would easily form govt in KPK. There are a lot of independents and independents usually join the largest party.

Independents have 3 days to decide which party to join & like JI, JUI-F, QWP & ANP - its quite possible that they'd join the Party that forms Government at the Center as happened in the last elections in every single Province.

Independents have 3 days to decide which party to join & like JI, JUI-F, QWP & ANP - its quite possible that they'd join the Party that forms Government at the Center as happened in the last elections in every single Province.

They won't join PML(N). Even if they join PML(N) they would have to sit in opposition. PTI is the obvious choice. QWP might join PTI too. Along with JI.

Back
Top Bottom