What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Are you really serious ? It's been like 18hrs and counting is almost done. It is PMLN now..Sad but true.

Just an assumption...i am saying that this 100 true as,anything is possible...when candidates can openly and shamelessly lock polling station's door and no army/rangers to stop them on TIME then anything is possible..

The one stark difference I noticed is that the Pakistani news sites does not provide the summary in a tabular format. Even Dawn has shown the graph which says what each party has won but did not say what were the total no of seats for which elections were held and how many each party contested etc. Would have been useful for folks like me.

You Must Watch PTV transmission. Since childhood we had seen its the most professional media outlet viz a viz runing election transmission with each result announced professionally only after confirmation and table position

this trend will continue bhai .......they will rig , rig and rig and we will be ruled like animals ...

winning of PTI against Anp HAS still given me a ray of hope...if today we can clean sweep ANP,RAJA RENTAL then tomorrow inshallah we will leave pml-n behind,despite of all their rigging we has still given them tough time...

he was happy because of helping his favourite parties winning so that they can form coalition and loot us shamelessly.....:hitwall:

That fakhru bhai is the biggest idiot I have ever seen in my life. He was happy and was claiming kai hum nai free elections karwaye hain. WTF!!!

Lets be fair enough to give him credit for holding elections. he and his tream had strived for conducting elections and fair ones as well.

we must appreciate them. they have nothing to do with rigging

Just an assumption...i am saying that this 100 true as,anything is possible...when candidates can openly and shamelessly lock polling station's door and no army/rangers to stop them on TIME then anything is possible..

Hamam mai sab nange hai bhaijan kya mQM,kya PMLN,kya PPP, kya Police,kya ECP aur kya Rangers.M****C*** hai sab.

Lets be fair enough to give him credit for holding elections. he and his tream had strived for conducting elections and fair ones as well.

we must appreciate them. they have nothing to do with rigging

Karachi my city was totally mismanaged. No army no rangers. People waiting to cast their votes till 5 pm in the afternoon. Again polling on 41 poling stations in NA250. Open rigging. Whole poling stations kidnapped. It was his responsibility and he failed completely. At least in Karachi.

Imran khan lost nothing today, but the people of Pakistan have missed a life time opportunity....... Thanks to Punjab!

I suppose the people of Sindh & Baluchistan are off the hook then ?

Or even the people of KPK for that matter who couldn't even give him anything close to a simple majority in KPK ?

Bhai i can assure you all PTI ki 4 seats **** thein lahore ma , i feel for the people who voted coz some bastards through rigging abuse their right of voting

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. "George Carlin"

then you are also provoking Plato's idea about democracy....

He mentioned same demerits of this system and and has given it fourth degenerated form of an Ideal system...so low that he finally degenerates it into Tyranny!

I suppose the people of Sindh & Baluchistan are off the hook then ?

Or even the people of KPK for that matter who couldn't even give him anything close to a simple majority in KPK ?

WE HAD PUT OUR LIVES PROPERTY ANS PERSONAL SECURITY AT RISK TO VOTE FOR PTI. ONLY IF THE SECULAR BIGOTS FROM ANP AND PPP ALONG WITH MULLAS FROM JI DINT BAR WOMEN IN MANY AREAS FROM VOTING YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN CLEAR MAJORITY.

Me too..
Disappointed big time..
Pakistan's fate is decided by illiterate villagers and equally illiterate dwellers of suburban karachi and other big cities..
They have never failed to give the country to the wrog people every ti,e,and these illiterates are here to stay.
So this time the bright minded learned peole came out to vote,only to lose with a less wide margine.
If they hadnt voted even then their candidates had lost but with a more wide margine.
The only difference all this youth and learned people's hype and trouble to go voting....is that election turnover was larger than ever this time,but made no difference.
Because n democracy majority decides,and the majority in Pakistan are illiterates who are happy to be fooled over and over again by same politicians,so be it.

Stay home next time and enjoy your election day holiday next time instead of losing it on voting.
If you are reading this,it means you are literate and you are a minority and you cant make any difference in this form of democracy unless votes are valued on the basis of your intellect and education.

Back
Top Bottom