What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Yeah he was back in the day but the people, they didn't have a choice trust me I got family in his party. I know how they get their votes..... I was hoping for a PTI miracle though.

Ah well.

I guess the positive spin on this is that it's Pakistan's first transition between two civilian governments. So at least there's some progress.

P*en*ch*d... next time, we shall plan the biggest biryani & nihari party in Punjab. Probably I'll hire @Armstrong for the job. He seems to have good taste.

Imran Khan should have won all the urban seats in Punjab is the count halfway done yet? Who knows maybe he wins Baluchistan, most of Sindh, and a few in Punjab and can be a strong opposition.

Last edited by a moderator:
the vote number is unreal. it is just soo high. the difference is over 50000 votes in most cases. N crossed 100 seats in punjab. Well i think what imran khan needs to do is accept the decision, congrats mian and wait. Going to long marches wont solve anything as it will be ignored and it will make PTI look like sore losers. They are meeting tomorrow.

Again i will say i knew in reality the best pti can do is opposition but this loss is just too massive and you cant blame it too rigging. The people didnt vote and thats that.

182272_10151468589769527_1262311483_n.png

funnily this horrific election has completely wiped any hint of sleep i had. :P

Back
Top Bottom