What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Bad for India, horrible for rest of the continent.

Btw, what I saw in Punjab this time killed me from within. Saudization is almost compete (80%)

Bro what you what Punjabis to do more than half will be on the streets if they vote against PMLN, it is ******* feudalism at its best. Not to mention that ma chod ganja sent biryani to all the poor people lmao.

Lol geo news is still reporting 8% result for na56 and pti in lead....see this is what I mean do not trust the media as of yet

Well, Nawaz Sharif is Saudia's biggest lapdog outside the Peninsula. If results are confirmed in favor of the baldy brothers, you can consider Pakistan a colony of Saudia. Just like UK is US's pet in Europe, and Israel in ME.

Bro's - I haven't had time to look into this election and read up on the parties.

So this Nawaz Sharif and the Muslim party - what's the deal?

Moderate? I suppose if it's a Muslim party it's not going to be very progressive.

Well, Nawaz Sharif is Saudia's biggest lapdog outside the Peninsula. If results are confirmed in favor of the baldy brothers, you can consider Pakistan a colony of Saudia. Just like UK is US's pet in Europe, and Israel in ME.

You've got to hand it to the Saudis. They 'export' their 'ideology' quite efficiently.

So the only silver lining here, is that this election is bad news for Iran? :yahoo:

:lol:

P*en*ch*d... next time, we shall plan the biggest biryani & nihari party in Punjab. Probably I'll hire @Armstrong for the job. He seems to have good taste.

Bro what you what Punjabis to do more than half will be on the streets if they vote against PMLN, it is ******* feudalism at its best. Not to mention that ma chod ganja sent biryani to all the poor people lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro's - I haven't had time to look into this election and read up on the parties.

So this Nawaz Sharif and the Muslim party - what's the deal?

Moderate? I suppose if it's a Muslim party it's not going to be very progressive.
They are center right party... considered moderate in pakistan... they are all right... not as bad as people make out...

Back
Top Bottom