What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

So now what ? Military coup ? or re-elections ?

Btw, by when will the final results be out ?

enough with the military coup, guy. nothing of that sort will happen. you take a tweet from a freak and believe it? election happened, Pmln has won majority and will form gov't.

this forum, the majority of it, has jumped on the sore looser wagon and criticizing the results now, typical.

more than PTI has done at this point. their efforts against Dengue were laudable, they did many road construction programs, they did lots of sasti roti for poor people program, just to name the few. I was in Lahore last year, I asked people who they'd vote for and they said Shriefs without hesitation. Why? cuz they remember the work the party has done for them. And load shedding issue can't be blamed on them cuz they were in the federal gov't, PPP was.

You visited pakistan last year and you asked few people and that was enough to form an opinion and call us arrogants? Wow you really are a genius...am not gonna waste my time with you...please taking your ranting some other place this is updates only thread :police:

944413_10151651652623383_1002643327_n.jpg

now it's ok, let people rest and relax now. PTI can bring their inqlaab in the next five years. chao.

I'm disappointed by the ugly results but look at the brighter side. All of Pakistan will witness the true colours of Nawaz Sharif and his gang. Due to his worthless showings as a PM, his government will probably fall in 2 years and hopefully he'll be wiped off the political scene forever and PTI will form a government.

Governments are made in villages and taken down in cities, and on top of that first time educated class voted and saw what happened with their votes. I don't think they will sit silent and yes this govt. will not be able to survive mid-term, now nobody is gonna believe to let them complete term and don't derail system.

well i have seen the truck of atta and people in queues but they were really poor people of the society

middle class or lower middle class dont bother getting ration cards or taking the pain of standing in queues to get a few rupees cheaper atta/sugar

We should not insult others because they dont vote for PTI..its right of people to vote whoever they wish and it should be the responsibility of party leaders to convince others to vote for them

so what was missing in campaign of PTI that it could not convince people to vote for them? :)

Oh bhai moddle class did vote for pti you think they are stupid and fool that they will vote for most effed up guys? Look at the results, n league took the lead in all rural areas and areas where they have their jageer dari influence

They sacrificed and suffered much, but so did people in their tenture when they were filling their pockets.

I guess it will be Independents + PML-F + MQM

MQM i think not!

Looks like i'll be spending more time in Bajaur than Lyallpur the next time i visit Pakistan. my Pashtun half is happy while the Punjabi side is dejected, despite my family ties with the Sharif's of Raiwand. Unfortunately for Imran, he failed to understand the voter dynamics in Punjab, whereas the Sharif's and their lapdogs know how to reel in those sheeple, but that's realpolitik for you. Watch out for the Sharif's play of the Punjabi card (as they so often do) and MQM & PPP retort with the Mohajir/Sindhi card. Things sure look bleak, but as Churchill said " if you are going through hell, keep going" Pakistanis would do themselves a world of good if the continued with their struggle to achieve better living conditions in the country.

So who is PMLN going to ally with?

With same old dumb fks with whom they were in bed for 5 years. I am very disappointed in ECP and Army, Army should have forced ECP that their men will be in stations no matter what. Although now I don't have hopes for next election but I would like to see electronic voting system that simple but efficient foolproof system/technology where voter right away confirm their votes can't be rigged no matter what.

Governments are made in villages and taken down in cities, and on top of that first time educated class voted and saw what happened with their votes. I don't think they will sit silent and yes this govt. will not be able to survive mid-term, now nobody is gonna believe to let them complete term and don't derail system.

I really dont think people are going to sit inside for next 5 years nit ayleast what we saw today, if people could come out to vote on his call they will be on yhe streets too..we do not have power to face another 5 years

Oh bhai moddle class did vote for pti you think they are stupid and fool that they will vote for most effed up guys? Look at the results, n league took the lead in all rural areas and areas where they have their jageer dari influence

so why IK lost in city lahore?

Back
Top Bottom