What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

248198_656127591070937_2043903655_n.jpg

same was the situation in NA-54, no walk through gate, however they had hidden camera installed, the overall security of Twin cities is tight anyway due to presence of Army and being a capital city....did I mention japnese delegation was also visiting the polling station?

Situation in karachi is much worse! Really lawlessness!

ya this time turn out look good......I went to cast my vote around 9:30 and waited for half an hour for my turn......people are coming out......to cast vote....... result could be unexpected......

Tum nay tu teefay pistol ko vote dala ho ga :angry:

any report from Balochistan? why are we forgetting them ...i can't see any news update on the tv either

DAWN.COM | Latest News, Breaking News, Pakistan News, World News, Business News, Science and Technology News , Entertainment News, Sports News, Cricket News
The Election Commission has taken notice of delays in commencement of polling at several constituencies throughout Pakistan. ECP has directed all provincial election commissions to ensure timely polling and to extend the polling time if needed.

Ok just talked to my friend from NA252. Situation was bad there too till 11:30. But anyways poling is going smooth now.

they had to protest to force the poling to start.

Back
Top Bottom