What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

any report from Balochistan? why are we forgetting them ...i can't see any news update on the tv either

It's going mostly smooth there, except some parts in Mastung waghaira.

Ok just talked to my friend from NA252. Situation was bad there too till 11:30. But anyways poling is going smooth now.

they had to protest to force the poling to start.

My friend says that some people had closed down the polling, then Rangers and Army came and forced it open. Now Army and Rangers are stationed there.

547402-SeamanHostelPolingstationofJacksonBazaarNAandPS-1368255849-805-640x480.JPG

Polling Starts late in NA-239 in Karachi

bomb blast in bannu,,

and last hour i was in the sikander khel school polling station.

It's going mostly smooth there, except some parts in Mastung waghaira.
My friend says that some people had closed down the polling, then Rangers and Army came and forced it open. Now Army and Rangers are stationed there.

It is good to hear that everything is going good throughout the country especially in balochistan, I hope the situation gets clear in Karachi too

Polling station blast in Mardan’s NA-10 injures five

A blast near a polling station in Mardan’s Na-10 injured five persons, according to reports received.

Ok just talked to my friend from NA252. Situation was bad there too till 11:30. But anyways poling is going smooth now.

they had to protest to force the poling to start.

Yeah, it has started at some booths but pace is too slow, one stamp for both men and women..

Go OUT and VOTE

Imran Ghazali [ official ] PTI Social Media Head has voted. It is time to leave facebook and twitter and fullfill your responsibility of voting first!

Also note down your Block Code and Serial Number when you go to your polling Station.

Hurry up! Also take water bottles along and wear cap. 2-3 hours of hardship is better than 5 years of slavery and corruption!

Can anybody tell me that why did IK boycott of previous election & selected for us slavery & corruption for 5 years .........

Back
Top Bottom