What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

My cousin came from that place, he says that Saad Rafique is wooing the women of PTI!!!

He is creating a fuss there.

He is creating fuss in DHA pooling booth, keera ghus gaya hai. Polling is smoothly going in Na-125 Walton road pooling booth

More tension might follow in Punjab wherever PML-N is facing challenges.

In Karachi, situation seems uncertain. Isn't it a slap on the ECP that Karachi's posh areas are having a rigged election.

Can people of Karachi share some news?

They did it again. I came all the way with my Sister from UAE to cast my vote. Surprisingly someone had already casted our votes :( Do I need to say who did it ? We all know how things work in Karachi.Pakistan ka kuch nahi banne vala :(

ECP code violation witnessed in NA-52

There were no proper security arrangements at polling station number 257 as there was no walk-through gate and no hand camera installed.

no a tough contest is expected but PTI victory is....is under "??"

reason in 2008

Khush Bakht Shujat...........MQM.....52045 (again this time)

Dr. Mirza Ikhtiar Baig...........PPP.....44412 (again this time+ enjoy strong personal influence and relations in this constituency+ honest and educated person but might lose some vote from previous)

so PTI would be at 3rd position..... due to JI candidates Niamat Ullah Khan because both enjoy same vote bank of that constituency therefore their mandate would be divided....

What I meant was if no rigging then PTI surely has a great chance to win from this constituency... Mirza is not in frame, Alvi has replaced him.

Yeah but today is the day. PTI needs to do whatever it takes to make sure NA250 people get their fair chance to vote. Protest or take matters in their hands. Whatever.

Wow, Taking Matters In Thier Hands In Karachi? Ohh You Want A Dam Gun Fight With MQM In karachi?
& You Think Karachi Voters Dying To Vote ! For PTI ?
Seriously You Need, To Wakeup Brush Your Teeth, & Drink A coool Tin Of Red Bull, Hopefully It Will Make You Feel Wake Up In The Real World?:lol::lol::lol:

My cousin came from that place, he says that Saad Rafique is wooing the women of PTI!!!

He is creating a fuss there.

Exact words of my cousin:
Tehreek-e-Insaf FATA @PTI_FATA
NA-125 Khwaja Saad Rafiq's goons forcibly stopping polling at various polling stations. ECP sleeping. Media well-fed. #JaagPK
11:17 AM - 11 May 2013

He is creating fuss in DHA pooling booth, keera ghus gaya hai. Polling is smoothly going in Na-125 Walton road pooling booth

Yeah, my cousin was in DHA one, not Walton.

agr saad rafique aur pml-n walay baaz na aye tau we gonna **** them ...........****** ghunday

People are still enthusiastic, waiting for polling to start. Allah behter kare ga.

Just trying to contact my friend from NA252. PTI is strong there too. He is not picking the call. Would update situation there as soon as I talk to him.

When it did happened?

R.I.P.....

around 11 I think......in Landhi area.....Law & order situation is not under control of Law enforcement agencies from last 1 week but it get worse from yesterday two groups fought street war to occupy polling stations of that area...... don't know what is army doing in that area.....

WOW Bangladeshi news media covering Pakistan's election hugely even some BD reporters are reporting from Pakistan, watching BD news channels :D

Back
Top Bottom