What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Women stand in line to vote for the NA-250 and PS-113 seats

dsc_0043-na-250ps-113.jpg

Mohammad Malick ‏@MalickViews 2m
Women voters are beating men hands down in NA 118 at least. Twice as many in number and verve

OH bai hamid mir kal pti par tanqeed kar raha tha. PTI doesn't buy journalists. This is not our culture.

no PTI does i have seen journalists who openly favour PTI like PMLN

but hamid mir has taken lifafa from arif alvi, its so visible today, he just repeating his rants about MQM

So, gangsters auqat par aa gaay.

So, gangsters auqat par aa gaay.

They do gunda gardi and then Altaf takes notice and drama bazi

Reports of arrest of candidate for Karachi’s PS-119

Reports say Rangers arrested Ali Akbar Gujjar, one of the candidates for Karachi’s PS-119. Gujjar was apparently accused of confiscating ballot boxes.

Yeah but today is the day. PTI needs to do whatever it takes to make sure NA250 people get their fair chance to vote. Protest or take matters in their hands. Whatever.

As if ECP and others would heed. City court have now issued ballot papers to some booths, lets see.. How things are developing in your constituency?

More tension might follow in Punjab wherever PML-N is facing challenges.

In Karachi, situation seems uncertain. Isn't it a slap on the ECP that Karachi's posh areas are having a rigged election.

Can people of Karachi share some news?

Karachi walo

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz report karo NA250 ka ECP ko kya hogaya ha tum logon ko ....

udhar ****** saad rafique ne phada dala hua ha DHA lahore ma

mujhe heart attack hojana ha

no PTI does i have seen journalists who openly favour PTI like PMLN

but hamid mir has taken lifafa from arif alvi, its so visible today, he just repeating his rants about MQM

Those journalists support PTI because they care for Pakistan.

now I challenge you. Bring proof that PTI has paid Hamid mir to support PTI. You were asking for proofs now give us some proofs.

Karachi walo

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz report karo NA250 ka ECP ko kya hogaya ha tum logon ko ....

udhar ****** saad rafique ne phada dala hua ha DHA lahore ma

mujhe heart attack hojana ha

Saad Raique ka kya phata hai?

#Karachi reports of Polling delays from several more stations in different areas of the country

#MQM taking ballot boxes from polling stations in Karachi @PakVotes @_FAFEN

Abdul Sattar Edhi
My family and I are going to NA250 Phase 2 Naval School polling station near PNS Shifa to distribute water. Those who are done with the process, please do the same in your areas. Motivate those standing in lines to wait and vote. Even if 1 voter leaves without voting Pakistan loses.

Those journalists support PTI because they care for Pakistan.

now I challenge you. Bring proof that PTI has paid Hamid mir to support PTI. You were asking for proofs now give us some proofs.

hahaha, so they support PTI because they care for pakistan?

merey bhai journalist ethically should remain neutral, if he isnt neutral, kuch daal me kala he

simple as that

Abdul Sattar Edhi
My family and I are going to NA250 Phase 2 Naval School polling station near PNS Shifa to distribute water. Those who are done with the process, please do the same in your areas. Motivate those standing in lines to wait and vote. Even if 1 voter leaves without voting Pakistan loses.

lol not abdul sattar edhi himself

As if ECP and others would heed. City court have now issued ballot papers to some booths, lets see.. How things are developing in your constituency?

Things were just like NA250 at the start. No ballot boxes and papers in many poling stations. But around 10:30 am things were controlled. Now poling is underway peacefully.

Yeah I agree ECP might not heed but still PTI should do whatever it is possible to make sure NA250 casts votes. Also make sure the ballot boxes are empty as they reach poling stations.

Mansoor Ali Khan &#8207 @mansoorGeoNews 1m
RT @kingOfShaw0ws: @mansoorGeoNews NA 253.. Ballot papers have returned. Officers are preparing.. Polling to start in 15-20mins

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom