What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

he is in bed with KSA, how is he going to attack TTP, and US will want him to attack North Waziristan but Army will oppose it.....:unsure:

Pakistan army is not what it used to be They just going to sit on the side lines and let the country Fall Apart i Mean LOOK AT kiyani He did'nt have the balls to fence the borders with afghanistan I Mean Bunch of Sell Outs

Enjoy Pakistan for few years after whats left of it After its is all said and done LOTA Family will go to KSA, Bhuto will GO TO LONDON, and Pakistan will be a thing of the past

Geo acting as if final result announced by ECP and NS sworn in as PM!

A few seats still to play for, Sialkot, pindi, Lahore (a couple), Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, karachi and a few others. PTI may get to 50.

Btw, ganja showing his true colors, saying Khan sahib nay susralion kay paisay lagaye jo russ gaye...they also threw personal dirt before and now this...now IK should come out and say that I was going to congratulate PML but not now after that remark.

@Argus Panoptes, you have got to be gracious and magnanimous in defeat and victory, seems this doesn't apply to N league till now.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW if MQM sits with PML-N in centre. Is it a bad news for Pathans for karachi..? Target operations in pashtun areas..?

Well at least we know Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will be okay.

I'll bet people will start going to Peshawar now instead of Lahore!

Umar Cheema ‏@UmarCheema1 28s
Election result shows Nawaz Sharif outmaneuvered Zardari by giving him free hand for five-year letting #PPP expose throwing it in abyss.

Geo acting as if final result announced by ECP and NS sworn in as PM!

A few seats still to play for, Sialkot, pindi, Lahore (a couple), Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, karachi and a few others. PTI may get to 50.

Btw, ganja showing his true colors, saying Khan sahib nay susralion kay paisay lagaye jo russ gaye...they also threw personal dirt before and now this...now IK should come out and say that I was going to congratulate PML but not now after that remark.

@Argus Panoptes, you have got to be gracious and magnanimous in defeat and victory, seems this doesn't apply to N league till now.

GEO TV:hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I see now. Nawaz will form a coalition with PTI. Imran will be home minister of KPK. Sindh will be given to ppp and MQM.

Don't be sad, we've lost, true. But we've satisfied hearts because we haven't sold our votes, we've opted for right option available for us, and we haven't voted the tested corrupt people. The change we've seen today, like your grandma, Pakistan needs it and it will need such spirit in coming years also, change is a continuous process, so lets keep our hopes alive for a better Pakistan. Muslim kabi Na-Umeed Nahi hota.. :)

It doesn't matter...my dignity intact & the sense of knowing I was right is not enough when its almost certain that Naya Pakistan has been pushed back by another 5 years & the next 5 would be at best marginally better than the previous 5.

Back
Top Bottom