What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Expect terrorism war to wind down and state to bow down to Taliban.

another point: Imran will probably win from all his seats. What will be the result for all the seats he vacate..? In re-election will alll the voters come out in same numbers to vote for someone else..? especially after a moral crushing defeat..?

Not my views...Luqman's analysis....he is persisting indirectly/directly that there are huge chances of "dhandhli"

This seat is confirm MQM seat but they try maintain there standard ... We assume they rigged but if they didn't rig even they had to win .........

seriously i feel like leaving this country forever

ONLY THOSE WHO DARE TO FAIL GREATLY CAN ACHIEVE GREATLY!!

9kup7l.jpg

Jinnah lost his first election in 1937; Only then the Muslim majority realized the leader they were missing...
Don't blame the system.. Contribute to change it!!

Well at least we know Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will be okay.

I'll bet people will start going to Peshawar now instead of Lahore!

Lahore under Shriefs control has been doing great. More so then any other city in Pak. I'm thinking positive and seeing great and prosperous times for entire Pakistan ahead.

another point: Imran will probably win from all his seats. What will be the result for all the seats he vacate..? In re-election will alll the voters come out in same numbers to vote for someone else..? especially after a moral crushing defeat..?

I have always hated this thing, even in India top leaders contest from multiple seats. It's just a waste of taxpayers' money. No one should be allowed to contest from more than one constituencies.

It doesn't matter...my dignity intact & the sense of knowing I was right is not enough when its almost certain that Naya Pakistan has been pushed back by another 5 years & the next 5 would be at best marginally better than the previous 5.

@Armstrong atleast nw we wud b focusin more on our studies frm nw afta dat haha:P JK

I KNO UR UPSET LIKE SO MANY...SO AM I:cray::girl_cray3:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really surprised to see people giving up their hopes. Let PML-N come and see what they do. Was really sad to see IK fall and injure himself however, to be honest PTI is nothing without Imran Khan. We saw that while he was lying in hospital. People were expecting too much from him.

PTI leading in 2 Multan NA seats
PMLN leading in 2 Multan seats
PPP leading in 1 Multan seat.

@Mani2020 @Marshmallow and others....
How dare you all to feel yourself in despair...
when your leader is still flying high...when ik falls...he wasn't downhearted he was more passionate...
so even this time if we are second..then we should be proud....as we are still flyin' high despite of all that corruption and dhandhli by begairat parties....

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom