What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

How much % of votes have been accounted now in polling stations?

Too early to 'predict' but, despite my support to PTI, I have long been saying that PMLN is going to be the largest party and NS the next PM.

What I am more afraid of is the dictatorial, intolerance, and stupid nature of NS: YOU will remember Zardari, in comparison, FONDLY because Zardari has been the most tolerant, accommodating president in Pakistan's history, corruption allegations aside.

par mein tou apni bandooq ko ready kar ke behta hoon ta ke jitnay ki khushi mein :guns:....par nazar kuch acha nahin a raha :cray:

yeah thats really sad....:cray: but atleast m happy k mera vote aik naya KPK banay mein zaroor helpful hoga...M happy for KPK....:pakistan:

I am so glad to hear that coward hypocrite Ghulam Ahmad Bilour has (NA-1, Peshawar 1, Express News reported. ) lost.

954852_513398035387319_219819786_n.jpg

I Hve Done Enough, In Battle Field For Pakistan, & still Doing Better Job Thn U ! Burger Kids?

If you've done that, then I salute you sir, but I don't agree with that burger kid part?

So Now Watch My Lip,s & Bow Your Head To The Ganja PM Og Pakistan With Your Kaptan with A Broken Bat, & A Head Damocrazy Can Never Works In Pakistan, Told You Guys cant Win Against Nawaz With All Local Admin In His Hands?
But Thn You Guys Thought Your Kaptan Has Got Quaid E Aazm,s Soul
Inside His Body?
Thats It, Now Face The Defeat & Surrnder to Ganja Azam Of Pakistan!
Dont act Like You Was In Some Kind Of panipatt Or Kargill, You Went With Ur Loolypop Came Back With Defeated Face, Mind & Heart?

Accept the defeat, yes. Bow down or surrender to Ganja, NEVER. We've tried our level best, did some blunders but the thing is, we've learned and gained valuable experience, which will help us in future. We've done the damage, N-League will have to form a coalition govt. PTI will keep progressing and prospering with passage of time, we're defeated but we're not destroyed.

You're just over exaggerating and over reacting on my post, because I was mainly highlighting the blunders done by our candidates on election day considering the fact that 80% election is contested on election day, and I clearly noticed the in-experience factor in all this mess. You just completely missed the point of my post. So I'm going to end my argument with you here.

Just want to add one more thing into my post, please check why there isn't any update on NA-121 polling results yet on any tv channel, its 11:30pm and counting is done in all polling stations since 10pm but nothing coming out, why the delay? and who's doing it? Think...

Change is the only thing which is constant every where, except for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom