What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

If you've done that, then I salute you sir, but I don't agree with that burger kid part?

Accept the defeat, yes. Bow down or surrender to Ganja, NEVER. We've tried our level best, did some blunders but the thing is, we've learned and gained valuable experience, which will help us in future. We've done the damage, N-League will have to form a coalition govt. PTI will keep progressing and prospering with passage of time, we're defeated but we're not destroyed.

You're just over exaggerating and over reacting on my post, because I was mainly highlighting the blunders done by our candidates on election day considering the fact that 80% election is contested on election day, and I clearly noticed the in-experience factor in all this mess. You just completely missed the point of my post. So I'm going to end my argument with you here.

Just want to add one more thing into my post, please check why there isn't any update on NA-121 polling results yet on any tv channel, its 11:30pm and counting is done in all polling stations since 10pm but nothing coming out, why the delay? and who's doing it? Think.

IM SO ENCOURSGD TO READ DAT BRO:pakistan::cray::girl_cray3:

EVERYBODY CURSIN BUT FORGOT HW MUCH HARDWORK PTI YOUTH N VOLNTEERS DID...NOBODY IS APPRECIATIN IT....ITS NOT OUR FAULT WE LOST...ITS DA ENEMIES WER STRONG IN CRIMES N ECP WZ VERY WEAK PLUS DA CORRUPT MEDIA!!

PP 256
PTI 4K
PMLN 2K

NA 97 #Gujranwala - Mehmood Bashir Virk wins #PMLN

Singer Ibrar ul haq lost to ahsan iqbal

PUNJAB: According to unofficial results, PML-N candidate Ahsan Iqbal won his seat for constituency NA-117 in Narowal.

Iqbal, who is the PML-N’s general secretary, bagged a total of 47,789, while the runner-up candidate, musician PTI’s Abrarul Haq scored a meagre 22,369 in comparison.

Despite Haq’s high hopes of a ‘tsunami’ in this constituency, he scored less than half of Iqbal’s votes.

Iqbal, who was elected as MNA in 1993, 1997 and in 2008, is widely popular in Narowal

At least those who said the army is rigging the election by supporting PTI has an egg on their face. Pmln will form the govt and the most critics of the army ever. Interesting times ahead.

DA CUTEST PIC ON VOTER TURNOUT:smitten:
941809_524384264291393_2039464094_n.jpg

Ya baacha bi Dhandli kar rah hai.....pakro loo ise.....:omghaha:

IM SO ENCOURSGD TO READ DAT BRO:pakistan::cray::girl_cray3:

EVERYBODY CURSIN BUT FORGOT HW MUCH HARDWORK PTI YOUTH N VOLNTEERS DID...NOBODY IS APPRECIATIN IT....ITS NOT OUR FAULT WE LOST...ITS DA ENEMIES WER STRONG IN CRIMES N ECP WZ VERY WEAK PLUS DA CORRUPT MEDIA!!

Today I've started to feel that all the energy we've spent during this campaign should be spent on TuQ's cause. He was right, the reforms should be first and elections should be second option..

Back
Top Bottom