What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

If Nawaz wins, the only loser in this election is Pakistan.

He's not so bad. You just did five years under Sameri Jadugar Zardari. Nawaz shrief is at least a hundred times better.

Qarz Utaro, Mulk Sanwaro
Yellow Cab Scheme
Jaag Punjab Jaag
Sasti Roti Scheme
Rozgaar Scheme

Get ready for this bs :hitwall:

Is Pakistan heading for a hung parliament? Will that not strengthen Zaradri? Meanwhile CJ Chaudhuri will remain beyond anyone's influence. Interesting developments taking place that PA must be watching closely.

could be hung or PML N with smal majority. PPP cant have an alliance with PML N as it will ruin their image further.

PTI aint going to join Nawaz either so probably again Mulla Fazuler Rehman sitting with him

To or kia.....:tsk:

parrot-lust-grips-nation.jpg

Today I've started to feel that all the energy we've spent during this campaign should be spent on TuQ's cause. He was right, the reforms should be first and elections should be second option..

This was exactly the type of action I was advocating in TUQ jalsa, to take power by force and not by elections because they will be rigged. But brother, as your fellow Pakistani compatriot I am proud of you and the youth because you fought like tigers. Since IK has won KP, we need to make sure that it performs excellent in terms of security and GDP growth.

national assembly results 100 percent.... Pml n 13 pti 10 pp1 mqm 1 ajip 1 ji 1 seat.

Nawaz is already giving winning speech.

Pathans basically voted for another Pathan....not Imran Khan!

bwahahahhahha oh shut up we voted against Pukhtun party that is ANP.

and oh by the way all the candidates fielded by 99.9% of them from all parties are also PATHANS who lost to PTI

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom