What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I think that PML-N will go for a coalition with PPP and others and the deal would be that Zardari stays as president and PML-N gets to choose the PM.

247712_10151650965303383_1924211173_n.png

Bachpan se abhi tak jitni elections maine dekhi hain, shuru main ek party jeet rahi hoti hai phir ahista ahista doosri. Except 1997 ki bongi.

:rofl:...
Asim mai ne bachpan se ab tak elections mai sirf dhandhli hi dhandhli dekhi hai...ab tu in k dramay per excitement bhi nahi hoti..pata hai k loosers k paas yahi reason hai...!!

NA 4 Peshawar
PMLN 2955
PTI 2601

NA 1
PTI leading in Mardan.... Hoti Ex CM trailing,,

Sara sar jhoot.
No MQM guy there at all.. infact PTI dramay baz are sitting in droves within those stations.

No one has alleged that PTI is controlling those booths. People have alleged that MQM was controlling several booths.

Meri apni cousin ki gawahi hai that she was made to vote on 22 times forcibly at gun point by MQM in 2008. Most allegations of dhandli are always Karachi and this time around MQM has met a highly vocal, networked and aware group. Alwis have connection to Dubai, especially Awab. I know them by their reputation. Iss tarhan ka jhoot bolne walay log nahi hain woh.

I think that PML-N will go for a coalition with PPP and others and the deal would be that Zardari stays as president and PML-N gets to choose the PM.

SPOT ON.. that is what is actually going to happen.

No one has alleged that PTI is controlling those booths. People have alleged that MQM was controlling several booths.

Meri apni cousin ki gawahi hai that she was made to vote on 22 times forcibly at gun point by MQM in 2008. Most allegations of dhandli are always Karachi and this time around MQM has met a highly vocal, networked and aware group. Alwis have connection to Dubai, especially Awab. I know them by their reputation. Iss tarhan ka jhoot bolne walay log nahi hain woh.

2008 alag hai.. I have reports RIGHT now.. PTI guys are all over the booths. My own cousin is with PTI and has pictures of himself and 15 other PTI guys in the booth on fb.. NO other party allowed.. is what he is boasting.
Rigging as plain as it can be.
Its just an election tactic to blame the MQM for anything.

IF MQM did actually start rigging... There will be blood all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom