What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

What is the situation on ground?

PTI is definitely leading in KPK but in Punjab, if you watch some channels, you get the impression that PTI is leading..while you watch other channels..it seems likes PML(N) is leading :/ What the hell!!!

different channels are funded by different parties...as simple as that!!!:bunny:

We challenged the status quo and it seems that the dyad would not be broken as of this election but IA soon. It's just like the development of the Labour party that broke the Conservative-Liberal Democrats of UK. Within the next two elections PTI would be the major party. Plus our last challenger of status quo: the late great Z. A. Bhutto's fantastic rise to power did more damage than good. So I see the PTI in opposition as good.

ایم کیو ایم کی دھاندلی کی دوسری ویڈیو بھی سامنے آگئی

Last edited by a moderator:
army deployed hai tumharay area mai..?:what:

ye cantt area hai, no army deployed but security of the area is tight anyway since GHQ attacks....Japanese delegation has been their at my polling station since morning...but they won't be there now would they? am just gna go out to check it

Time to list the unofficial results as reported by the Pakistani media as they come in. I'm only listing the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf results where the party is leading

NA-001
NA-002
NA-003
NA-004
NA-005
NA-006
NA-017
NA-020
NA-025
NA-028
NA-030
NA-035
NA-042
NA-047
NA-049
NA-053
NA-056
NA-057
NA-071
NA-072
NA-120
NA-122
NA-127
NA-149
NA-150
NA-152
NA-154
NA-162
NA-165
NA-168
NA-228
NA-252

Unofficial results in tens of thousands of voters are now slowly coming in and there doesn't seem to be much changes to the above list. I imagine Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf will get between 30-40 seats with current trends.

962976_10151557205093213_486504605_n.jpg

Sara sar jhoot.
No MQM guy there at all.. infact PTI dramay baz are sitting in droves within those stations.

Bachpan se abhi tak jitni elections maine dekhi hain, shuru main ek party jeet rahi hoti hai phir ahista ahista doosri. Except 1997 ki bongi.

ye cantt area hai, no army deployed but security of the area is tight anyway since GHQ attacks....Japanese delegation has been their at my polling station since morning...but they won't be there now would they? am just gna go out to check it

Be careful...brother...i suggest you stay at home...something fishy is going on....wait calmly..you will get result soon..Inshallah!!

Back
Top Bottom