What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

hey you burger stupid retard idiot, you need spanking from you dad

U NEED SPANKIN FRM ME ....U STARTD BAD LANG N INSULTIN PTI SUPPORTERS....WHY DA HECK R U HERE IF U R HATIN PTI

STUPID R U IDIOT R U RETARD R U BURGER KID R U...DUMBO R U

you guys get election results on same day ? and if yes any website to keep track of results ? or these are just exit polls ?

i can tell you NA goes to Imran Khan as the main educated and even rival families were on the poling stations :) here.

bilour will have a tough time.

has the counting starts? because the polling stations were still filled with voters when i cast my vote here. wont they extend time?

Biloure will get blur....:rofl:

In the grand old tradition of Pakistani politics, all losers, regardless of party affiliations, will begin to claim that the elections were rigged and therefore refuse to accept the results. There will be no gracious concession speeches.

And the acrimony will begin all over again, keeping us mired in the swamp where we are now.

Argus Panoptes you summed it up pretty good.

i can tell you NA goes to Imran Khan as the main educated and even rival families were on the poling stations :) here.

bilour will have a tough time.

has the counting starts? because the polling stations were still filled with voters when i cast my vote here. wont they extend time?

Yesterday - I say program (don't know the name) - a lady was doing survey in qisa Khwani bazar and about 80% people - from young to old were supporter of IK

aray bhai behno ke dil kamzoor hi hoty hain..... m v sad coz of this rigging and all...

Yay.... PTI is leading in KOHAT....:yay:

see that.....we are leading lady......we will win Inshallah...this time...

181605_638886769459401_1365560458_n.jpg

MQM is also involve in Quetta blasts ... In Peshawar rigging MQM has been found ... Ballots were missed in Gujranwala MQM was behind on it ... I agree behind all crimes which are committed in Pakistan MQM is involved ... Everybody is innocent in Karachi ... PTI arrange rally in 253 constituency near NIPA nobody touched to them ... JI has been working in all constituencies in Karachi ... Al Khidmat works in competition of KKF nobody touches them ... WTH you are talking buddy ........

Dear if you think MQM is DOODH ki DHOOLI hoi jamaat hai.....you are in denial mood..... I am not talking about.....Gurawala or some other place.....I am just talking about Karachi.....and in Karachi Lion Share belong to MQM ab wo crime me ho ya.....lawful mean.....BTW muje aab MQM ki masoomiat ka lecture maat dena.......

Back
Top Bottom