What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

ECP admits failure to ensure transparency in Karachi elections

The Election Commission of Pakistan admitted in a statement that the commission had failed to hold free and fair elections in Karachi.

admit krny sy kuch nae hoga... Phir sy election karao..

lots of problems at polling stations in karachi.....
both my sisters could not vote bcuz....
1. the polling station did not get voting papers till 4.30pm and then they tell her that her name is not on the list.
2. the 8300 service of ECP is not accurate - giving out false info on where to vote...

I found 8300 service quit accurate,.....might be un ka vote phela hi cast ho chuka hoo....or un ko is tarikha se tharka diya gaya hooo....

wtf

how the hell Noora league is leading everywhere.

may be they had opened the PMLN boxes only so far

yaar aisa toh nahi kaho... This is Pakistan... There really always is rigging! gracious concessional speeches wahan hoti hain jahan achi elections hon.

Aap videos, pictures, news reports toh dekh hi rahay ho. I am very disappointed. I thought this time there will be shafaf elections, its probably always been this bad, but this time voter turnout was high and there was actually a candidate parhi likhi avaam could support. So we all are now experiencing, ke gaon ke chaudhary ke khilaaf jaana kitna mushkil hai.

Logon ki pulse jaan gaya hoon, PTI has already sweeped the elections on a fair count. If Pakistanis accept anything different they are accepting a lie.

Yaar jo haqeeqat hey wohee kahun gaa naa.

I just hope that all the bright young people caught up in the election fervor are not too disappointed when reality strikes home.

943115_10201203886763870_1639360720_n.jpg

done!!

@MansoorGeoNews NA111 Ajmal cheema of PTI entered into female pol-station and grab the neck of lady presiding officer & abused!NAYA PAKISTAN

Back
Top Bottom